Camellia Evans

It was a rainy day as camellia splashed through puddles of water to get home she opened the squeaky door and saw her little brother Leo watching TV. She ran up to him picking him up and spinning him.

"Why are you awake at 10pm Leo?"

"Mama and papa are fighting again i couldn't sleep"

"Its okay your with me!"

She ran to her room puting on her white socks her sage green nightgown she loved so much she brushed her teeth and hair and walked past her parents room she decided to take a peek through the crack in the door.

She saw her dad hit her mom with a beer bottle she stepped back in horror knocking a vase over causing a loud noise she ran downstairs with her father chasing her out of the house.

She ran through the parkinglot but tripped on a rock and saw her father approaching she screamed as he pulled her hair stabbing her in the stomach with a shattered glass piece.

She didnt have any strength left and was left to bleed out causing her death.

Instead of a neat clean sage night gown she had a dirty and bloody one she no longer had brown eyes instead diamond blue eyes instead of pale skin she had bage skin with cuts all over.

When she woke up she saw herself leaning on a tree lifeless she had the ability to float a few inches of the ground as she went back to her house where her dad was drinking beer she laughed and made the TV static as he noticed her.

"What in the hell"He thought to himself as Camellia grabbed a huge kitchen knife stabbing him in the stomach gouging his eyes out and cutting his tounge of.

She had blue fire in her hands "huh i have pyrokinesis"she thought as she pointed her hand at her now dead dad burning him with blue flames.She was pleased with herself..