chapter 4

Matt's POV:
Sitting and talking to Logan all afternoon I noticed Theo staring at my sister quite a bit. And if he wasn't staring at her from a distance he was doing it while they were talking. I know that she can decide who she dates and stuff but I hope they get together. Not only would they be perfect for each other but I would be able to see Logan more than at school and at hockey.

“Hay LCM, I think your brother has something for my sister," I say to Logan as we sit in the corner of yard talking.

“What do you mean man?" He asked looking at me confused.

“I mean all day he has been staring at my sister and when they came down from Aurora's room they were both blushing at little," I point out.

“True, but imagine if they get together, then get married, imagine how much I would have to see your stupid face, I would surely get sick of you," he responds making me punch him in the shoulder. We both burst out laughing and started rolling around on the ground.

Aurora's Pov:
“Dinner is ready!" Dad bellows from the BBQ. Theo and I make our way over to see what's for dinner. It was the typical BBQ things, Steak, sausage, salad and things like that.

Once we grab our food we start to walk over to where we were standing before. But all of a sudden our brothers glide over to us so they are standing in front of us.

“Hey Theo, can we talk to you for a second please," Logan said as his eyes did not meet his brothers.

“Sure what's up?" He says with a slight confused tone.

“Alone," Matt added to what Logan said not answering the question Theo had asked.

“Okay???, I'll be back," he said turning to me. Our eyes meet and it feels like time stops.

“This year would be nice," Logan sighed making me giggle as he dragged his older brother away to the corner of the garden.

Theo's POV:
“Okay, okay I am coming," I say as the two thirteenth year Olds drag me to the corner of the room. “Now what is up?" I ask as they just shake their heads.

“No we ask the questions here," Logan said as he shock his finger in front of my face.

“So what is going on between you and my sister?" Matt questions.

“what do you mean?" I ask looking at the two boys. They turn to each other and roll their game eyes before turning back to me.

“Dont play dumb with us, we have seen you staring at her all day," Logan sighed. I just kept looking at them clueless, pretending that I have no clue what they are talking about.

“Oh whatever this is no hope, you can go back to your girl I guess," Logan said as I chuckled before heading back over to where Aurora was.

“So what was that about?" She asked leaning against the fence.

“Oh you know boy stuff," I responded not really wanting to tell her about the conversation me and the two teenages just had. As the night went on we just talked and laughed. I found myself constantly getting lost in her eyes. “Yea this will not help me get over her," I thought to myself, just admiring her.