Interrogation

He went to interrogation room, he never interrogate a child before.
He sit on the chair in front of the child.
- You must be Arthur, am i right ?
- Yes.
The kid said silently, without even looking at him.
- Do you know why you're here ?
- Yes.
- You're not much of a talker i suppose
- I'm just tired
- Okay, now i'm going to ask you a few questions, are you ready ?
- Yes
- Why there was your fingerprints on the gun and why all your clothes got bloodied ?
- Someone killed himself right in front of me. I thought about bringing the gun with me, so that no one with bad intentions would find it. But i put it back cause holding a gun while all your clothes has blood on it is not the best idea
- You're talking about that person like he's a complete stranger. But i know he's the same person who killed your mother, and threatened to kill you and your sister. You have a good motive, don't you ?
- Yes, but i DIDN'T do it
- Look Arthur, i'm gonna be honest with you, there is a lot of evidence pointing at you. Tell me why we should believe you.
- You shouldn't. If i were you i wouldn't believe me. But you should try to find more evidence. Maybe you can find something that shows i'm innocent.

The kid was looking calm. Perhaps too calm for a thirteen years old who just accused of murder.
- Don't you afraid the jury will find you guilty ?
- I'm afraid of the jury will find me guilty, but last few weeks were so much more stressful. Now i at least my sister is safe

- How much do i need to stay here ?
I'm tired, i want to go home.
- Not much, i have one more question. Why do you think he spesificly suicide in front of you ?
- I thought about it. I thought about it a lot actually. But i have no idea. Maybe because he knew i'd be accused of murder if he kills himself in front of me, and he thought i'd suffer more if i found guilty of his murder than simply killing me. Then again, why didn't he decided not to kill my sister before he kills himself ?

- Whatever; i sweare i'm not guilty. I'm as innocent as your five years old daughter.
- Hold up, how do you know i have a little daughter. By the way she's four, not five.
- Lucky guess, can i go home now ?
- It was more than a lucky guess, you even know how old is she.
- There is a a pink crayon stain in your shirt, i thought anyone older than five wouldn't do that, and it'd be hard for anyone younger than four to throw the crayon that high. And girls usually likes pink more than boys so i assume it's not your son. And since you didn't wash the stain yet, i assume it happened quiet often. It was a lucky guess like a said. Your neighboors or a relatives little daughter might have done that too...

If i didn't show off i could've gone from here by now. Why did i want to show off. STUPID ME. I'll never show off ever again. Arthur thought to himself.

On the other hand, the police officer taked a note to his notebook

Arthur Thames; a thirteen years old, accused of murder, good at making observation, it's all i know about that boy for now. I'll write more things about him and the case when i find out more information