𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯...!

𝑻𝑾𝑶  𝑮𝑯𝑶𝑺𝑻𝑺

𝑻𝑾𝑶 𝑮𝑯𝑶𝑺𝑻𝑺

❛ 𝚒𝚏 𝚒 𝚠𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚒'𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗. ❜

━━━  ❛  ❪  is it 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 that i still wonder where you are?  ❫  ❜

━━━ ❛ ❪ is it 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 that i
still wonder where you are? ❫ ❜

They were everything.

From whispering sweet nothings to giggles in the dark, Charles Leclerc and Sofia Rinaldi were the perfect couple. They were inseparable high school sweethearts who dreamt of a future together.

Unfortunately for them, though, "perfect" doesn't exist. Their love seemed unbreakable until the day one of them threw it all away for a reason not known to the other.

As the years passed, they tried to move on, going on different paths, but their hearts never truly healed. Despite attempting to build new lives and relationships, the lingering memory of their love continued to haunt them both.

Six years later, as fate would have it, Sofia's path crosses with Charles again at the Monacan Grand Prix. The encounter catches them both off guard, stirring up a whirlwind of emotions they had buried deep within their hearts. The years apart have changed them, yet their feelings for each other remained heavy and full of unresolved love, something they both dreaded dearly. And no matter how hard Sofia tried to avoid Charles, in some way, they always kept running into each other.

Now, seeing as the universe is begging at its knees to have Charles and Sofia together once more, the only question is, will they let it?