chapter 2 first school day

I'm bored........... So I'm gonna make chapter 2 bc I have nothing else to do soooooooooo enjoy

Tw: bullying, swearing thougs of killing somebody

Tommypov:
"AH! WHAT THE HELL" 1 min I was still asleep and in my bed the sudenly my blanket got yanked away and I fell on the floor. I loked up to see my father standing with my blanket in his right hand" good morning tommy for the 5th time now" morning father now WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP LIKE THAT!?.
"bc it's you're first day in you're new school c'mon get dressed and then eat breakfast" my father said as he gave me blanked back "and don't forget you're backpack" Was the last think he said as he walked out of my room and closed the door. I walked up to my wadrobe and chanked into a t-shirt with a jacket and some ripped blue Jeans i took my backpack and went downstairs to eat somethink.
"Morning tommy" morning mother"
"Where are will and techno? Mother"
Oh there already gone but here is you're breakfast enjoy" thanks" I ate my breakfast took my shoes and waited for my dad to come so he can bring me to school. "So are you ready son" yep" then lets go". Father went into the driver seat and I went into the passenger seat he started the car and drove. We stopped infront of the school "So tommy don't forget to be nice ok" yes father"
"Also when you're back from school we're gonna go shopping for the house everyone is coming with us got that?" "Yeah yeah" alright have a nice first day of school". I stepped out of the car and walked into the school 'first thinks first find the princepel office' I reapeted that sentenc over and over un my head.
'Finaly I found the Office FINALLY'
I knocked and waited for an answer  I heard a faint come in. I opend the door "hello tommy sit down pls"I walked over to one of the chairs and sat down and put my backpack on my lap. "Hello tommy my name is Puffy I'm the princepel of this school, here are the rules of this school and here is you're time table if you have anymore questions feel free to ask me ok" I put the paper with the rules in my backpack " I do have one question if I may ask" "ofcurse what is it tommy" where is everythink🥲" Oh that's no problem I can give you a paper where every classroom is here you go" puffy handed me another paper. "Thank you""no problem now go to you're class and have fun" I took my backpack and walked out of her office trying to find my classroom the halway was empty I looked at the paper puffy gave me and lokked around "room 201" I found the room rather fast I knocked and opend the everyone was staring at me 'i already hate it here' my anxiety grew more. "Ah you must be tommy the new Student it's nice to meet you my name it Mr halo you can sit next to tubbo and ranboo" I walked into the classroom and went to my table next to tubbo and ranboo. Real talk now WHO names there Kids TuBo or RaNbOo. I sat down on my chair "psst hey my name is tubbo and this is my platonic husband ranboo so you wanna be friends?!" I looked over to ranboo and tubbo I wasnt sure but they looked like fun so " yeah why not" "pog". Now I just need to Focus on the lesson.

*Time skip at Lunch break*

"Aaaand that's why bee's are the best what's you're favourit animal bossman?" "My favourite animal are cows, racoon,spider and moth" " why a spider they're scary" "no I think they're cute tubs. Hey Ranboob what's you're favourite animal?" My favourite animal....I don't realy know cats I guess""LAME RANBOOB IS LAMEEE"Hey!"

Third person pov:

Sudenly tubbo yelled ow while rubbing the back of his head Tommy turned around and saw 5 boys standing behind them. "Look the freak can't even handel a little bit of pain" they laughed "Hey how dare you hurt my friends you pice of shit" tommy screamed "tommy it's ok" tubbo didn't want tommy to get hurt."Boys I think we need to teach this newling a lesson" The leader of the Group said two boys where holding tommy on his knees another one held tubbo down the other one held ranboo. "Now lets see how much you can Handel" the leader started to beat tommy up.
After that they let the three go and went away tommy was kicked 15 times in the stomach and punched 5 times in the ribs he also got one blue eye.

Tubbo pov:
I was watching as they beat up my new best friend it was horrible. After they where done and walked away I emidiently walked over to tommy he had a blue eye and was clutching his stomach and ribs he looked like je would pass out any minute. "RANBOO WE NEED TO BRIMG HIM TO THE NURSE NOW!" I picked  tommy up in bride style (buff tubbo)
and run with ranboo infront of me to the nurse. Ranboo slammed the door open the nurse looked shocked. I layed tommy on the nurse bed the nurse went straight to work.

Ranboo pov:
I looked over to tubbo he looked worrid, sad and angry I put my hand on his shoulder to calm him and it did. "He's fine don't worry but you two should go to class now he needs to Rest a little bit" "alright we will come back later" tubbo looked like he would protest but i took his hand and lead him to our classmates.

Tommy pov:
I woke up in a room? "Oh you're awake" I looked up to the school nurse. "You still need to rest a little so lay back down I will come back later ok" with that she left the room.
"Damn never though my first day would look like that or end up like that what am I going to tell my family". But that feeling like I was being watched never left me I looked around. I saw a crow sitting at the Window the crow was black but had some little Green doots at the end. Then the crow flew away. I sighed and went to close my eyes again maybe resting is a good idea.

???pov:

ŤĤĘƳ ĤŮŘȚ ØŬŘ ŤØMMƳ ĤØẂ ĐĄŔĘ ŤĤĘƳ

Łęṭ§ ƙįłł ťĥęm vęřƴ §ŁØẀŁÝ

Ɓøỳ§ čăłm ɓç Į āłřęāďƴ ĥãvę ã Płāŋ à vęřƴ PÀĮŊFÚŁŁ PŁÀŊ

ƁÇ ŊØ ØŊÉ ȚØÛÇĤɧ ẀĤÀȚ§ ØŲا

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Ello my little birdies hope you like it
Have a good day/night
And take care of yourself
1150 Words