Yes? who?

SUMEDH'S POV

We reached Paris where I saw someone,I followed him but he was more faster than me and In this much Crowd I wasn't able to catch him and to his favourable time, I realised, He escaped.

Oh God! How can I not catch a man who was similar to that Years old Enemy Meghan. Oh please, Sumedh , stop overthinking. He can't be the same person and I know he is not.

When I was thinking all this , Jasfer came to me and spoke.

Jasfer :- What happened, Sumedh? You seem to be worried? You should take rest today, maybe. Work can be done later but your health's condition will be worsen if you don't take rest, so go and take rest. Afterall , you have Asthmatic problem and even those Panick Attacks...

Before he could complete and scold me more I interrupted him.

(Su :- Sumedh , Jas :- Jasfer , Ca :- Carla , Er :- Erica , Katty :- Kartikey , Tia :- Tia , Meg :- Meghan , Smn:- Someone)

Su :- yes yes yes boss! I understood, I am leaving for my Resort and I will take rest. You also go to office and work properly 😁😁.

Jas :- I don't trust you at all , let me drop you.

Su :- ookkh, Boss! *Mischivious smile*

Jasfer smiles a bit seeing my Mischivious smile. I got into the Car and he dropped me to my Resort. Thanks to the weather and this Natural Air , I am not feeling Any breathing Problems here , right now! Just a feeling knocking my heart everytime I close my eyes and an unknown feeling visible in my eyes. Something is mysterious, what is gonna happen?

Let's wait ...

POV ENDS ...

In India...
Smn :- Heeyyy Katty!

Katty :- Hi! *Wearing glasses* 😎

Smn :- Are you not excited for our wedding?

Katty :- yeah , so? You have doubt? So sorry but I can't do anything in it. Live with your doubts , they can even come true , you know? Oh, sorry! You don't know.

Smn :- *being angry* What is your problem? Can't you marry me with full happiness?!! *Coming close to Katty and keeping her hands on his cold shoulder.

Katty :- NO no no, Miss!! If you think I am  marrying you with my own wish , then you are completely wrong. *Jerks her hands* Now Please go! And stay away from me , I don't want any fake sympathy from you atleast! Get out of my life. Come on, Leave , Kiara!

Katty :- LEAVE!

Kiara left while sobbing and tears rolling down her cheeks.

Katty :- What Rubbish!

Katty goes to Kiara and blocks her way.

Katty :- Just Stop your Drama , If you think I am gonna stop you , then you are again totally wrong and yea yea don't show your crocodile tears to me , atleast! Or else I won't tolerate it , Got it?

No answer came from Kiara so he shaked Kiara by holding her shoulder in a tight grip , Kiara nodded in fear. Obviously Not getting scared .

-----------------

Paris..

Er :- Carla ! Carla!

Ca :- yeah? You called? , You want something?

Er :- No , I just wanted to inform you that my college is organising a Great Function. Will you not like to be my Dance Partner??

Er in mind :- Please don't say no please please.

Ca :- mm.. Erica..

Before She could say anything Erica cutted her in between.
Er :- what Carla!! No!! You have to come with me and be my Dance Partner.

Ca :- ya okk! But...

Er :- No ifs , no buts!

Ca:- aaree but listen ....

Er :- No you are comin and it's final!
By saying this she left for her office.

CARlA'S POV

Now what? I have to dance with Erica infront of everyone even after I have Anxiety. How will I dance?

Some sound of knocks on the door can be heard. I left to open the door and saw someone standing at the door but I cannot recognise who!

Carla:- Yes? Who? ..

POV ENDS..

In other side , Sumedh is seen Travelling , going somewhere.

(Imagine Sumedh and Mallika faces and song in background)

-------------

New chapter is out ,
I Hope you will like it,
If you like it , do comment, vote , follow and share as much as you can.
Enjoy
Radhe Radhey ❤️