- CHAPTER 3 -

Recap:
The Hashira had recently gotten their joint mission partners, walking together as they broadcast ideas. Uzui already had an idea, everyone seeming to agree.

3rd persons POV:

The Hashira continue to walk together, making a plan on how to get Giyuu to go with them. "Oh, me and Iguro have a plan. You guys just go get ready. We'll Cya later." Sanemi says, him and Iguro beginning to walk in the direction of Giyuu's home."Im sure he'll love this one!" Sanemi cackles. "We'll get to prank him, and make him come with us!" Iguro smirks.

When they reach Giyuu's home, they burst through the door. Finding his haori hanging by the door. "That easy?" Sanemi unsheaths his katana, giving the haori a quick slice before running off. "Just wait to see the look on his face!" They laugh.
-With the Hashira-

"Guys...do you really think it was a good idea to send Shinazugawa and Iguro-kun?" Misturi asks, worry creeping onto her face. "We'll see, Sanemi and Iguro seem to despise Tomioka-san for his cold demeanor." Shinobu says, placing her hand on her friend's shoulder in reassurance. Mitsuri smiles, nodding at Shinobu as they all continue to wonder.

Giyuu's POV:

Who...Who..? My haori, My haori, MY haori, MY HAORI, MY HAORI, MY HAORI? MY HAORI! MY HAORI?! The words repeated in his head, his eyes widened as he clutches his haori, tears spilling from his eyes. He shakes his head in disbelief. Sabito...Nee-san.. He stands up, running out of his house. Fury rushing through his veins, just why was his door broken down? Of course, It was Shinazugawa wasn't it?

Hashira's POV:

"Hey, Shinazugawa, look! Its Tomioka! Maybe your plan really did work!" Rengoku cheers, unknown to the pure rage rushing through Giyuu.
"My...My haori. Who. Did. This. To. My. Haori..?" Giyuu mutters.
"WHO RUINED MY HAORI?!"
_______________________
AN;
actually help i forgot this existed.