Romantic headcannons

I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE THIS CLEAR THIS IS NOT MY WORK THIS BELONGS TO @strawbeelemonade ON TUMBLR AND THEY SHOULD GET ALL THE CREDIT

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

🕷️ - Pavitr falls hard and fast.

🕷️ - A die-hard romantic at heart. He sees you, 
and he's immediately taken by everything about you. His heightened senses will clue him into even the smallest of quirks or habits, and oh! The way you scrunch up your nose is so cute!

🕷️ - In the first instance of meeting you he is
100% all over you instantly.

🕷️ - he'll talk a mile a minute about anything he has any input on. He also waits eagerly to hear what you have to say, tell him what you think! how do you feel about this? what do you think about that? This color suits him, no? He knew you'd think so! That's why he wore it.

🕷️ - It's his way of bonding with you. He's just so excited to chat with you. "This color would look nice on you, Jalebi."

🕷️- He will show off in front of you. YOU KNOW HE WILL.

🕷️ - He will be over the top while doing even the
most mundane things. Do you know those crazy stunts they pull off in Bollywood movies? Yeah, it's kind of like that.

🕷️ - From opting to athletically dive off of a building instead of taking the stairs, to backflipping gracefully into a sitting on a chair. All the while he's peaking discreetly over his shoulder to make sure you're watching.

🕷️  - he's a little strange lmao

🕷️ - He wants to look good for you, usually, his fantastic looks are low maintenance but he finds himself picking up a new spray in the hopes for you to notice. And, not that he needs it, but you've even gotten him to start using conditioner. oh ho boy, You've really got him wrapped around your finger.

🕷️ - He seeks out your approval, and when he
gets it he absolutely preens. even a fool would recognize the puppy love from a mile away.

🕷️ - He is naturally confident, and he wholeheartedly believes in his abilities. But everyone gets a little nervous when they have a crush, even Pavitr.

🕷️ - Surprisingly he can become flustered quite quickly if you're too generous with your compliments. His laugh will get louder and his ears will go a bit red.

🕷️ - He will swoop into your rescue at every chance he gets. It might get annoying to you after a while, or not. just be careful, If you make the mistake of complaining about the traffic of the city then you'll find yourself suddenly hundreds of feet swinging the air in the direction you were headed.

🕷️  - ...What? He likes how you feel against him, carrying you is a breeze for him, he is incredibly strong after all. just sit back and enjoy the ride.

🕷️ - I hope you don't value your personal space.
He'll glue himself hip to hip with you whenever he can. He's all over you in many other ways as well. He's very touchy-feely with those he's affectionate with.

🕷️ - if you've watched the movie you'll know that he's a great judge of character, and he's also particularly in tune with your emotions. If you need space he will endure through the terrible experience of not being near you 24-7. He's being very brave about it!!!

🕷️ - just because he's clingy doesn't mean he isn't respectful.

🕷️ - If your feeling out of place in a room he will find a way out for the both of you to get away for a bit.