[ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ²: 𝓑𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰]

[ Japan's pov ]

this is ridiculous!!! The countries are at war while the people perish... Why did this started? Why did it have to ruin our lives??! This war isn't worth it! None of it is worth it.....

This is just a waste of my time thoughts and soliders! Why did i even i agree to this war?!!, This cause my friendship with him to be ruined....

"Could he even forgive me after i lied to him? Backstabed him? Left him? Almost killing him? Betraying him?.......

......

He'll never forgive me..."

[??? Pov]

"They we're fools to believe I can't rule a country on my own..... To think i don't know what's best for my country......" I said, "idiots...... They are completely fools to believe that!...... Mary!" I said, those pathetic countries...... To think I'm not capable of ruling my country.........

"Yes sir?" Mary said, "what's is going on with the ugh that pig and that jerk?" I asked my trusted assistant....... "Well..... Japan said he has enough with this war...... And Germany accidentally nuked Belarus......" Mary response from my question.... "Ha! In short chaos?" I said while chuckling, "precisely like that....." Mary said, i raised a brow ' chaos... Huh.... That's what they were in the first place.... '

"Papa!!!" I turned my head around to see my adorable daughter "hey sia!" I said as my carried my daughter sia....
"I thought you we're asleep?"i said playfully then i saw pompom "i get it you we're playing with him aren't you?" I said as my daughter nodded admitting that she was playing with our dog or Pomeranian...

"Well i think is past you bedtime sia is time to go to sleep dear" i said, we started to walk to her room.... i put her to bed "goodnight papa" sia said tiredly, "goodnight too hun" i said as i kissed her forehead and left the room

"Sir.." mary said, "hmmm?" "Sir someone wants to see you...." Mary said, "publicly or socially?" I ask, "publicly" she said, "that's all I needed to hear thank you" i walked away to see

The president "hello ??? Wow you really changed!" The pres said, i chuckled hearing this "well a person who was soft kind caring charming friendly can be changed!" I said...

"Your really changed Philippines....."

______________________________________

ᵂᵉˡˡ ⁱ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ᵗʰⁱˢ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵐʸ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᵘᵖᵈᵃᵗᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵐᵒⁿᵗʰ ˢⁱⁿᶜᵉ ⁱᵐ ᶠᵒᶜᵘˢⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ˢᵗᵘᵈʸ'ˢ ᶠᵒʳ ⁿᵒʷ ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱⁿ ʲᵘˡʸ ⁱ ᵖʳᵒᵐⁱˢᵉ ᴵ'ˡˡ ᵘᵖᵈᵃᵗᵉ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠᵗᵉⁿ
______________________________________