Forgiveness (updated it)

Jay sat there in the old rotting chair thinking to himself as he stared out the window of the abandoned hospital he was so angry he felt the tears build up in his eyes as the door creaked open and a tall figure walked in jay unable to see anything called out "hello? Is anyone there?" He looked around nervously as he walked closer to the shadows that's when he felt a pair of hands grab onto him pulling him into the shadows into a different room with a slight tug they fell onto the floor when jay opened his eyes he looked up to see Alex he backed up as Alex stares "what the fuck are you doing here Alex!" Jay yelled getting up Alex took a step closer a smug look on his face a small smirk growing "I wanted to talk jay" his tone sent chills down his spine jay stared at him " your a fucking monster" jay growled "I want nothing to do with you!!" Jay screams as Alex smiles walking closer to him " I didn't mean to jay , I'm sorry" Alex replies rolling his eyes "you did mean it.." he sighed looking down Alex grabbed his face forcing him to look up at him "I'm so sorry" his tone changed as jay stared into his eyes jay felt bad "you shor me Alex.. " jay teared up "I was under the influence " he reply's holding him close jay "oh.. it's okay Alex.. I'm sure you didn't mean too.. " he froze taking a deep breath "I forgive you " jay smiles softly Alex's smirk grows "good!" He leans closer to jays face kissing him gently as he smiled " jay I have news!" Jay tilts his head "me and Amy aren't together anymore we broke up " Alex smiled jay froze "what?! Weren't you two happy together?" Alex shook his head no "no it wasn't meant to be " jay nods looking into his eyes Alex stares back "so jaybird what have you been doing whilst I was gone" jay blushed at the name and stayed quiet Alex looked around "your coming home with me " he held his hand and led him to his car jay was frantic he hadn't left the hospital in ages Alex comforted him "let's leave this place behind jay let it go it's the past" he nodded as he got in the car Alex followed and placed his hand on jays leg starting the car up when they got home Alex picked jay up bringing him inside laying him on the bed he layed down next to him as jay cuddled into him mumbling to himself Alex laughed softly before humming making jay calm down Alex pulled jay ontop of him kissing him gently wrapping his arms around him jay blushed kissing back softly Alex smiles softly pulling away holding jay close " I've missed you jay " he laughs "o oh?" Jay mumbled shocked before shaking his head looking at him going quiet getting up heading to the bathroom locking himself inside and looking into the mirror thinking about everything that happend as he froze why did he forgive Alex he's a monster he killed everyone he gave him so much trauma he looked into the mirror again the angry tears showing in his eyes.