Love birdssss 😻 (slight nsfw )

Hope y'all enjoy this ig slight nsfw !<33 I updated it 😭

He looked in the mirror shaking the tears streaming down his face as he took a deep breath he raised his fist and smashed the mirror his fist bleeding all over the sink as Alex walks in his eyes widened "jay?!.. what have you done.. I.. darling..? Are you okay?.." he ran over to him grabbing him as jay sat there crying into his arms Alex sighs bandaging his fist kissing his forehead gently cuddling him "I'm so angry at you!" Jay mumbles choking on tears " oh hunny it's okay.. I'm just as angry at you " Alex replied angrily the two would stare at eachother untill they eventually fell asleep holding eachother tightly the next morning jay woke up on the bed in different clothes he froze and looked up at Alex " YOU FUCKING CREEP WHY DID YOU CHANGE ME ?" Jay yells Alex stood there unfazed "you looked uncomfortable " he shrugs "your body looked amazing by the way jaybird " he teases chuckling jay blushes moving away alex pinned him on the bed climbing ontop of him "what's wrong jaybird ~" Alex laughs as jay looked up at him as Alex kissed his neck sucking on it causing Jay to moan softly as he marked his neck Alex placed him in between his legs sitting down ontop of him again sliding his hands up his shirt caressing his body jay squirmed looking away blushing "don't look away darling " Alex smirks sliding his hands down his trousers rubbing his sides and undoing his trousers and sliding them down jay crawled away sitting on the edge of the bed as Alex slowly got undressed he crawled back ontop of him wrapping one hand around his neck "this might hurt my love"  he slid himself inside making jay moan loudly "mmm!~ oh fuck Alex!~" Alex started to slowly thrust in and out watching his boyfreind squirm under him he started to pound into him "such a goodboy!~" he groaned as jay drooled moaning loudly"f fuck daddy!~" he pounded harder as jays eyes rolled back in his head hiding his face in a pillow  as Alex continued he whined as Alex tied his wrists together Alex  roughly pulled jays hair "awh your such a good slut-" he smirked as jays back arched after a few more rounds Alex was exhausted he pulled out pulling jay close to him as he trembled " f fuck you .!" He blushes  Alex laughed "I already did that " he wiped his mouth "fuck darling you tasted so good"  Alex took his glasses off placing them on the side getting up getting dressed and heading to the kitchen jay rubbed his eyes trying to get up but he fell back down shaking  "ugh.. my legs" he noticed Alex's jacket and glasses so he put them on smiling softly "pay back" and he slid his boxers back on as there was a knock at the door  alex ignored it so jay had to crawl over to the door drag himself back up and open it but it was no one so he shrugged and closed the door wobbling over to the couch and laying down getting comfortable  Alex leaned over him "you hungry?" He asks in a gentle tone jay nods "yeah can you make me some food alexa " he bursted  out with laughter "oh my god shut. The fuck up" he rolled his eyes shaking his head "give me my glasses back before I shoot you" he mumbles jay refused "I'll fuck the shit out of you jay" jay quickly handed them back "take them" Alex grabbed jays face wiping his mouth smiling "your so adorable I think you deserve and little reward...".