Episode 1

122 Ad Stella. An Era where Mega Corporation in Space controlled the galaxy. Before that let's take a history lesson. In 99 Ad Stella was the Old Era where earthians Created Mobiles suits like the RX-78-2 Gundam and the GM. 

Soon Spacians Come and give Upgrades to these mobile suits and Technology to humans to Explore the stars and create Colonies. The first Colony Zeon would be made. In 100 Ad Stella would be the one-year war where EFF and Zeon would battle. Their Ace pilots are Amuro Ray of the EFF and Char Aznable of Zeon. In Ad Stella 100 after the war. Vandis would start the GUND format and create a Gundam.

In Ad Stella 101 the Vandis Incident starts and a Debut of an Unknown Gundam named Lateria shows up and battles Pilot Kenanji Avery. At the end of the battle. Gundam Lateria would reive multiple Damages in the form of blade marks. But all limbs and weapons are intact. Meanwhile, the CEK-040 Beguir-Beu Would be damaged losing an Arm and head with all of its weapons In the state of Fubar. Now in 122 Ad Stella a Ship carrying both the RGM-79GM and the XVX-016 with their Pilots. 

Y/n and Suletta to the Asticassia School of Technology starting their school years as LP042 and LP043. As Y/n was checking on his Mobile suits combat systems.

Y/n: Beam sabers, Check. Beam spray guns, Check. Lateria Code, Check. Plugins P and H, are locked but check. I hope this school can Help me be a better pilot. I mean I did Multipal Simulations in G-universe and know less than my dad did.

(soon the intercoms are activated)

Intercoms: We are now arriving at front sector 73. Asticassia School of Technology. ETA 5 minutes. the ship will begin docking procedures momentarily

Y/n: Finally. Those Spacian Supplement bars can only taste good for like 10 hours before you start to crave Earthian food. I need a burger stat. I hope the Spacians in this school know how to make one. I mean there are Earthian students there. God, I'm hungry. I wished I brought some EFF rations with me. Maybe been good food after the 10 hours of eating nothing but those Supplement bars. (sighs)

Y/n takes a solid minute before He hears Suletta talk about a floating student. soon HE feels like something is trying to move. He activates the Camera to see Aerial Moving trying to get out of the restraints it is in as he was in his mobile suit

Y/n: Huh. The fuck. (to the Bridge operators) What the hell is going on out there that is causing my neighboring Mobile suit to move so much?

Bridge operator 2: There is a student outside the school.

Y/n: Bloody hell. Get the restraints off my mobile suits. I can do a Space-to-dock maneuver once I get to the school.

Bridge Operator 2: Ok. Don't do anything rash as the rescue team will be behind you.

Y/n: Copy that.

(soon the latches on the GM are removed as Y/n moves his Mobile suit to the exit Once it opens the Suit gose out and makes it to the student who is waving her head no this is noticed by Y/n)

Y/n: huh. LP043 to Bridge Operators. seems like our little unconscious Student is conscious. and is refusing. But I'm still going to help her.

Bridge operator 2: ok.

(soon Y/n takes the student inside the GM and is giving a Helmet headbutt)

Y/n: FUCK! HEY WATCH IT I WAS HELPING YOU!

???: HOW ABOUT NOT INTERFERING ASSHOLE!

(Y/n noticed the voice)

Y/n: Miorine.

Miorine: Wait a minute. Y/n. (taps on her helmet to show her face) 

 (taps on her helmet to show her face)