Romance Classes during the Collapse of the World

"Are you interested in someone?"

Taking a relationship class in the middle of the apocalypse 2.0 might not have been the smartest idea, but hey, Link needs a break, too. What he didn't expect was that break hitting him right where it hurts.

Nodding, he felt a bit of a pain in his chest. That could be from all the bruising and fighting, but truly, it had been something different. Something way worse and something you can not fight. Feelings.

Fighting monsters and getting his arm destroyed was nothing. He could deal with that. But not with his feelings.

"Ah, vai like honesty!" Yeah, Link gathered that from how inquisitive Zelda always is. But the real question is, did zora men appreciate honesty, and if so, should you tell them to leave their fiancée?

Trying to distract himself, Link took part of the class being a practice partner for the gerudo women. The first class he had to cover his face as his practice partner couldn't speak to him without it. To be fair, he understood it. The gerudos were warriors not scared of any fights, but they had problems with expressing their feelings, just like him.

If he could win his heart by fighting a lynel, everything would be easy, but that's not how it is. So he took some notes during the class. First and foremost  he learned that the way to a voe's heart was his stomach. He could manage that. He always cooked for himself, making one more meal, but it wouldn't be too hard right. Then again, most of his meals weren't meant to taste good. Just like he never cared about looking good either, which he learned voes valued. Maybe he should take better care of his hair and fix his clothes and

It was no use he could never compete with yona. She seemed kind caring and was stunning and most importantly available. Meanwhile, he had trouble communicating his basic needs and making time for himself next to his work. The small break between the calamity and this situation now wasn't even a real break. He didn't go and take time for himself he just dove head first back into work. Maybe it was his way of avoiding dealing with everything.

Deciding not to give up Link went up to Ashai after the class.

"Do you have a question?"

"Yes." Taking a deep breath, he just said the words without thinking. "What if the voe you'd like to woo has someone else? Do you give up?"

"Well, that's simple you never give up. You're a warrior, right? So you have to show them what you got in a non-threatening way." She paused. "So you're interested in a voe, hm, well, what do your competitors have that you don't? You're a hero."

Well, firstly she is a good match for him unlike he is. She's a zora and beautiful. She doesn't have baggage. Link could've said all this, but I just said a quick thanks before heading off. Right, he should probably head off right now. He had promised to help the gerudo and bring their city back to their former glory. While they were preparing for battle, he decided to go for a quick visit to the Zoras domain. He had already finished getting rid of the sludge there, but Sidon asked him to join them for the festivities, which also included his coronation.

Seeing as the gerudo still needed time repairing, he thought it wouldn't hurt to go and visit him. Before teleporting right there, he stopped by his new house. Yes, the new house, as Zelda, had insisted on taking his old house. It didn't bother him as much as he was her bodyguard and always everywhere she was anyways, but staying there alone felt so empty with her gone.

So he had called in a favor from Hudson and got a small little cottage near tarrey Town. He went through his clothes to find something semi okay to wear, when his eyes fell on the garp mipha had made him. His cheeks flushed red. He should probably not wear her proposal armor while trying to get with her brother. To be fair, knowing Mipha, she would give him her blessing, though.