Just Because You Were Drunk Doesnt Make It Okay

Yn woke up in the morning and lifted his head up to see the clock. "Eight A.M., huh.." he thought before putting his head back down. Sadly Amelia had woken up and sat up, leaving yn cold and grumpy. "Mama come back."

"One second honey, I have to use the bathroom." Amelia replied and walked to the bathroom.

Yn waited for her to get back patiently, and once she finally did, he nuzzled back into her. A while later he started to get warm, so he pulled his shirt off and tried to cool down, but it didn't work. He tugged on Amelia's shirt and she looked down at him confused. "Yes honey?" She asked.

"Wan' off." Yn replied, tugging on her shirt again.

"What?"

"Wan' off, is hot, p'ease." Yn mumbled tiredly. Amelia smiled, realizing what he wanted, and took her shirt off, revealing her plain black bra. Yn cuddled even closer to Amelia, making both of them blush. "I love you baby." Amelia said happily. "I love you too." Yn said back.

Amelia grabbed her phone and sent a picture of them to Addison with the caption, "look at our baby."

Addison was checking on NICU patients when she received a text from Amelia. She opened it and broke out in a toothy grin before setting it as her new phone wall paper. She looked up from her phone amd released her patient was coding, do she shoved it in her pocket and grabbed an intonation tray.

"Mama.." yn groaned, unable to get back to sleep.

"Yes?" She asked, looking down at hum amd twirling his hair around. Although it felt nice, he sat up and blinked slowly. "Hung'y."

Amelia smiled and got up, tugging on her shirt then grabbing him and heading to the kitchen, where she sat him on a seat and pulling out a pan. "What do you want for breakfast?" She asked. "Cake." Yn replied happily.

"You mean pancake?" Amelia said and chuckled. Yn nodded his head yes and clapped.

"Someone's super little." Amelia thought as she pulled out the batter.

Amelia set their plates at the table and joined yn, starting to eat ever so slowly while watching yn to be sure he didn't make a mess or need help. About halfway through, yn dropped his fork on the floor and looked at Amelia worridly. "I sowwy I sowwy!" He said and covered his head with his arms.

"It's alright, its just a fork, I'll get you a new one. Don't worry little one, I won't hurt you." Amelia said and picked the fork up and went to get a new one. She came back and say down, kissing Yn's head and picking up his food with the new fork and feeding it to him. He blushed and finished eating, then went to watch TV.

A while later, Amelia went outside and when she came back she asked yn to get dressed. He did so quickly, and Amelia picked him up and rushed out to the car, then opened the door and set yn in a car seat.

"Do you like it? I bought it so you could be safe in my car!" Amelia said happily. Yn nodded his head and clapped his hands in agreement.

Amelia buckled him I'm and got into the passengers seat. "Were going to go show Addy, then we'll get ice-cream, sound good?" She asked.

"Goo'!" Yn replied.

They drove yo work and called Addy out to the parking lot, where they showed her the new car seat.

"I like it, it's very nice, you did a good job picking one out." Addy said to Amelia. Amelia whispered something I'm her and she turned tomato red. Amelia giggled and then got back into the car and drove off with yn in the back to getice-cream.

"I yuv' 'ou." Yn said.

"I love you too." Amelia replied.

"You an' Addy make me so 'appy."

Amelia smiled and pulled into the parking lot beofre getting yn lit of his seat. Before theu went inside, she grabbed him and gave him a huge hug. "You and Addy mean the world to me Yn." She said and let go of yn, starting to walk towards the door. "Mama wait, hold my 'and please." Yn shouted and held his hand out. Amelia walked back and grabbed his hand, then walked to the door with him. "Thank you for waiting for me to help you cross the lot, your a good boy."

Yn blushed red and Amelia patted his head before again walking towards the door.

"Hey there what would you like?" The man at thr counter said. Yn, who was looking at the menu until then, glanced at the guy behind the counter and froze. "Mama.." he whispered quietly. Unfortunately, the man behind the counter heard him and glared at him confuedly. "Mama.." yn repeated, tugging on her hand. Amelia looked down and noticed yn's discomfort. "What's wrong honey?" She asked, bending down to his level.

"Dat's.. my ex.." Yn whispered.

"Wait, the ex-dom?"

"Yeah.."

"We don't need anything after all sir, we're just going to go to a different place." Amelia said politely and gripped yns hand tighter, pulling him towards the door.

"Wait, Yn, is that you?" The man asked, rushing out from behind the counter.

"Uhm.." is all yn said back.

"Oh my gosh babe, where have you been? I haven't seen you in forever, c'mere, give me a hug!"

"No thanks Jer.." yn said quietly. Amelia pulled yn behind her and gave Jeremy the, "dont come a step closer", look.

"And who are you?" Jer said angrily, getting closer to Amelia.

"She is my girlfriend, and if you lay a hand on her." Yn said, stepping out from behind Amelia and getting in Jer's face.

"Or what? Your mine yn, not hers."

"I'm not yours, I stopped being yours the second I said no and you didn't stop. I will never date you again so get the hell away from me." Yn said. Amelia's mouth opened in suprise and a couple of tears fell from her eyes.

"I was drunk, you took advantage of me if anything!" Jer said.

"YOU RAPED ME! I SAID NO AND YOU WERE DRUNK AND YOU DIDNT STOP! YOUR A RAPIST!" Yn yelled and ran out of the ice cream shop. Amelia followed quickly and sat in the back of the car with him.

"Yn I am so sorry." She said, hugging him tightly and listening as he cried in her arms.

"I'm sorry.. you.. had to hear that.." yn stuttered out.

"No, don't ever be sorry. It's fucked up how he did that to you and thank you for telling so I can protect you better. I love you." Amelia said, moving yn's bangs out of his face and kissing his forehead.

"I love you to.. do we have to tell Addy?" Yn said.

"Yn, I think we should definitely tell her, but only when you want to and you feel comfortable, alright?" Amelia asked.

"Okay, can we go home now?" Yn asked.

"How about we pick Addy up from work and we have a movie night instead?" Amelia asked. Yn nodded his head excitedly and got into his car seat. Amelia buckled him and drove to the hospital where they picked up Addy and went home to have their movie night.