𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗬? | Nicolas Claxton.

Queenie • Nicolas
Sexual content, viewers discretion advised.
(an: another long one for my babies. about 5.6k words)

Queenie smiled as she concluded the process of getting ready to go out with her friends

Queenie smiled as she concluded the process of getting ready to go out with her friends. She'd gone on a girls trip to Miami to destress, and destress she would do.

(an: listen ik miami is cursed but that don't exist here)

On the regular she worked as a paramedic, and the hours were long and difficult. Her friends Giselle and Kimora had convinced her to take the plunge, and apply for the time off.

She'd recently gone through a break up, and do you know what they said? City girls up 10,000.

There was a knock at the door to her hotel room, and she hurriedly scampered to the door to answer. She barely spared the peephole a glance because she already knew who was on the other side.

She dramatically posed before unlocking the door and opening it.

Giselle kissed her teeth, "are you ready to go yet?"

"No," she ran her hands down her sides. "You can't rush perfection, it takes time."

Giselle and Kimora walked into the room, and Giselle closed the door behind them. They sat down on the bed as Queenie grabbed her purse, "are you sure you need to go out then? You seem fine."

"Aht, just because I got broken up with, that does not mean I forgot that I'm a bad bitch. I don't think any man could ever make me forget that," Queenie replied.

Kimora shook her head, snapping her fingers.

"Are y'all ready to go?" Queenie asked them.

"Yeah, I feel like we need to get out of here before I try to go back to my room and get in the bed," Kimora answered.

"I'm just trying to find a man to buy me some drinks... so yeah." Giselle added.

"Alright, then let's go. Y'all got your room keys? Because if I bring someone back here and you're locked out of your rooms y'all gon' be assed out." She said.

"Yes! Now let's go," Giselle increasingly became more impatient.

They coincidentally formed a single-file line as they headed out of the room and in the direction of the elevator.

The group of three giggled and joked with one another as they made it to the elevator, Kimora pressing the button.

The bell dinged, and it's doors opened. Three tall men were already on it, conversing. One of them had caught Queenie's eye,
and she caught his.