Party with a Pony

Isabella Diaz is the 17 year old sister of Marco Diaz. And the oldest and only daughter of Rafael and Angie Diaz.
Isabella is the most beautiful girl you ever meet, she is like her brother she gets good grades and does karate.
And they a student from a different dimension, Star Butterfly and she is a princess.
It was hard at first but they get along.
And they fight off some monsters and a little monster bird name Ludo.
But right know Isabella was with star.
As her little brother was making nachos.
"All right star." Mario said wearing his chef hat.
"Feast your eyes on this." Mario holds out a plate of nachos and melted cheese.
Isabella laughs and said. "Marco's Super Awesome Nachos."
Star was in awe and said. "Triangle food." And was about to eat one, but someone knocks on the back door.

Mario wents to open it, but Isabella heard him scream and fainted.
Isabella looks to see a floating pony head.
Star was exited. "Oh my gosh. Flying Princess Pony Head." Star said happily.
Pony head then said. "Oh, hello, B-Fly."
And both of them give each other hugs.
"Star who is your friend." Isabella asked.
"Oh, Isabella this is my best friend Pony head." Star said.
"Hey." Isabella told Pony head
"Hey to you to and so Star. Are you ready to make some bad choices." Pony head said.
"Let me just wake up Marco." Star said.
"Oh I thought he was a dead person." Pony head said, as she looks down at him.
"No, he's not dead and he is my brother." Isabella said, as she helps her brother up.
"Pony Head, meet my best friend Marco Diaz." Star said.
"Your best friend." Pony head said, a little upset.
"Oh, my best friend from earth. And you are my best friend on Mewni." Star said.
"So Pony Head what are you doing here." Isabella said.
"Well I am here to see my girl star and have a par-ty." Pony head said.
"Oh that sounds fun. Hey Marco, Isabella do you want to come." Star asks the two siblings.
"Sure." Isabella said,
"With her, welll I don't know." Marco said, but star give him a pouty look.
"Oh ok." Marco said.
"Ok let's go." Pony head said, and out of her mouth was a scissors.
"Dimensional scissors. Oh jealous." Star said.
"Cool we are going to another dimension." Isabella said, as Pony Head opens a portal.
"Come on." Pony head told, and they sent through.
But were they arrived to a dance place.
Isabella was in awe at it. "Welcome to the Bounce Lounge." Star said, but Isabella didn't listen as she started Dancing, she lost the others because she was having fun.
But she was not paying attention and bump into someone.
"Oh, I am so sorry." Isabella said.
"It's ok." The guy said. But when say who she bump, her heart has stopped.
It was some sort of lizard monster,

Rasticore was at a same, when he saw a beautiful human girl

Rasticore was at a same, when he saw a beautiful human girl. His heart has also stopped to.
"Ummm." Isabella said, blushing.
"Ummm." Rasticore said the same thing to and he was also blushing.
"Hey my name is Isabella Diaz." Isabella said,
"And my name is Rasticore Chaosus Disastorvayne. But you can call me Rasticore." Rasticore said.
"Ok Rasticore." Isabella said smiling.
"I never seen you here before." Rasticore said, as they both sat down on a cloud.
"Oh, I am new here. I am from earth. I came here with my little brother and two friends." Isabella said.
"That's great, I hope you like it here at the Bounce lounge." Rasticore said, Isabella smiles and was about to open her mouth.
But Star yells at Isabella. "Isabella, come on we are going to the arcade."
Isabella sighs and looks at Rasticore.
"I am sorry I have to go. I hope I see you again." Isabella said, as she gets up and leaves.
"Ok, I hope we meet each other again." Rasticore told, Isabella smiles at him. And left through the portal.

Later
Isabella was in her room.
Star had changed her room, and it was great on the out side it was small.
But on the inside it is large.

 And she even got a walking closet, her own bathroom and a movie theater

Well Pony Head was trying to spent her last day with star

Well Pony Head was trying to spent her last day with star. Because she was going to a princess reform school. But Pony head gave her dimensional scissors to star.
So right know Star and Marco are eating nachos.
But Isabella was going to bed, but she couldn't stop thinking about Rasticore.
Isabella blushes, as she lays in bed.
She was like this until she fell asleep.