Part 1

------------------ Your P.O.V.----------------------

Being a new teacher at this prestigious school would be difficult. But that's fine by me, I love challenges! They gave me a place to stay on campus to keep me close to students. As well as a place for my students from the previous place I worked.

Stepping onto the large campus, I took a breath in. "This will be fun!" I exclaimed.

After a bit more walking I made it to where I would stay on campus. Next to it was a very large dorm, probably for my students.

Taking out my keys I unlocked the front door and stepped inside, the first thing I could see was the living room and kitchen. 

"Alright! Let's make lunch first, my first lesson should be in an hour." I said as I made my way to the kitchen, and began to make my lunch.

-----------------------After Lunch, when you made it to the classroom-------------

I gently knocked on the door to make myself known.

"Well, that's it for today's lesson. I would like to introduce the teacher you heard about this morning. Please come in Y/N."

After I heard that, I opened the door and walked in waving gently. 

"Hello! I am Miss Y/N, but you can call me Y/N. It is a pleasure to meet you." I bowed gently and then smiled. "I will be your health teacher, that means all health, not just physical. But that also means you can come to me if you have any needs or questions related to that subject." I looked around the room until I found them. "I believe that my siblings are here too. If anything comes up then I'm sure they will know where to find me. Isn't that right Lumine and Aether?" 

Lumine nodded and smiled, while Aether just waved a bit and then hid his face.

"Anyway, if you have questions for me right now please ask." I started"Yes as I looked at Aizawa.

Once people raised their hands I called on them one by one.

"Yes, green floofy hair?" I started.

"My name is Izuku. What is your quirk?" He asked a bit quietly. 

"Oh! It is plant-based. I can grow plants to heal and hurt, I usually use them to heal though." I then looked around, calling on people until the bell rang for ending the day. "If anyone needs me or my siblings then you can ask them tomorrow. For now, we will have to go greet my students that have transferred to this area. And yes you will be able to find them around campus."

"Will they be joining our classes?" Izuku asked.

"Yes. They will also be in their dorms. Some probably will arrive on other days, but most of them will be here by tomorrow." I smiled and waved for my siblings to join me.

-------------------------At The Dorms--------------

Upon arrival, we were greeted by my students.

"Hello! I assume you have all of the things you will need for your dorms? If not you can always ask to be brought more on the weekends." I stated. "My house is right next door so if you need anything to be solved you can find me there most of the time."

----------------------------------------T.B.C.----------------------