Im back, ig

Hey guys guess whos back and writting? Not me but i guess thats the only choice huh. Anyway I'm not really sure what to do anymore. Hell I started my account in middle school and here i am, getting ready to move out of my parents place and going to college. Time flys bye when your having fun, well for a while it wasn't fun. For a while it was sad and boring and it felt like my life had no meaning. I felt worthless and alone. I still do to an extent, just one bad thing away from a mental breakdown. 

Ever since starting this account I've gone through a breakup, picked up a partner, survived the pandemic, didn't flunk school, still don't understand how I didn't. Went to a trade school, learned how to cook, how to be a team player and how to handle the kitchen. It was really fun, except the days where we had to deep clean the kitchen. I learned stuff there and made some cool friends along the way. 

I've also lost friends. I had a friend in middle school, they were a grade lower than me but it didn't stop anything. We were good friends, but once I hit highschool and didn't see them everyday we lost touch. And everytime I would see them in the hall it would pain me because i didn't make an effort to reach out and that hurts even more. I got dumped during the peak of covid. I thought that a year and seven months meant a lot for being a freshmen. I thought id go the world with them. But i didn't, but i did learn from it. I have a feeling they might read this, and they know who they are. 

Speaking of schools, I am still on an archery team. I won't specify which. But I've been doing archery since sixth grade man. I've won first place at so many tournaments. I've been to states and nations and hell even worlds. Last years states competition ruined me. Made my skills hit the ground. I don't know what happened, but it seemed like everyones skill flipped. I did horrible, I didn't make it into nationals either. Let me put that into perspective for you. I've gone to nationals since 7th grade. And last year i didn't make it. I was so heart broken that once I got off the line i ran to the nearest bathroom and cried my heart out in silence. I felt worthless, broken, a big mistake. I nearly quit archery because of it. But now im glad i didn't. Im going to shoot at worlds this coming friday. My last archery competition ever. Time to go big or go home. Theres a part of me thats nervouse, but another part that never wanted to make it to worlds. To never have the chance to make it big. I'm still messed up with that part, but who do i tell? 

I remember my first true day at Subway, it was boring as hell, it was also during the pandemic. I grew to like it to a certain extent. But there were days that i just couldn't deal with it. One night I was working with another employee and we were scheduled to close together. But it was quiet for like 2 hours before then. They had asked if they could leave early because we were dead. And like me being an idiot I said yes. They ;eft a few minuets later and probably half an hour later I broke down in a mental breakdown. They had me working hours for a full time position when in fact i was hired as a part time. And it was my first job so I felt really guilty about making the slightest mistake. I guess they looked at the cameras because low and behold, the next schedule change i had less hours. It was a shit job, but it helped me start up some funds for college.

Im not really sure what to say. I've grown and I don't know for the better or the worst. I don't know when my next upload for this or any story is going to be. 

I've got stuff to do so i'll leave it off here.

See ya'll around

Nettislettus