Veterinary Confinement (Part 5)

It was finally Vet Day.

Time for Vivo to be dropped off at the vet.

After this day, they were gonna be separated for ten days.

But...after what they had done for the last couple of days, they weren't as sad about it as they were when they first found out it had to happen.

They felt a lot better about it.

With that, the family prepared to walk out the door to the van.

Just then, someone rang the doorbell.

Gabi and Vivo went to the front door to see who it was.

It was all their friends.

Gabi said, "Oh, hey, guys. What are you all doing here?"

Becky answered, "Well, we thought you guys could use a couple of things during the rest of the week."

Vincent said, "So we each got you something."

That was when the two realized that each and every one of their friends each got them a gift.

Even the girls.

Becky said, "Just a few things to make the separation hopefully a little less...troubling."

Novella said, "And Vivo, darling, we also brought some things that will hopefully make you more comfortable while at the vet's."

Gabi and Vivo were touched by this kind gesture.

And before they knew it, they were opening gifts.

Up first was Charlotte's gift.

She got Vivo a decorated box of special pet-safe mango cookies.

Tiago got Vivo a small music player on which he downloaded some of his favorite tropical electronic songs.

Roxie had given Vivo one of those pet 'challenge' toys that would keep him occupied while staying at the vet.

Novella had made Vivo a soft and beautifully designed blanket to keep Vivo comfortable during the nights at the vet.

Vincent got Vivo a soft plush toy to have a friend to be with during those same nights.

And finally, Dancarino and Valentina got Vivo a bouquet of lilacs since their scent was said to provide calmness and relaxation.

The girls gave Gabi their gifts.

Eva got Gabi one of those friendship journals where she could express her feelings about being separated from Vivo while he's away.

Sarah got Gabi one of those DIY music boxes so she could make her own music during Vivo's absence.

And finally, Becky was about to give Gabi her gift.

Becky pulled out a camera.

She then placed it in front of the whole gang.

"Everybody, smile!"

Everyone did as she said as she ran back to join them.

When the flash went off, it immediately printed out.

Becky went to the camera and got it to print the same photo out.

She then pulled out two decorated picture frames that each said 'Best Friends Forever'.

She quickly put the two photos within the frames and gave each one to Gabi and Vivo.

"So your friends are here, no matter where you go."