Chapter 1 | was Cold and Blue.

I suddenly dropped the umbrella. I mean, I didn't expect that he'd hold my hand.

Luckily, Azariel quickly caught the umbrella before it hits the ground. He then held my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Be careful, you could catch a cold." He said.

I stared at him for a minute before I decided that we should head home.

"Why would you stand in the rain? You could catch a cold." I said.

The both of us are now walking towards the school's exit.

"I don't have an umbrella so I don't have a choice." He replied.

"You could've just stayed in the classroom you know, wait untill the rain stops." I said.

He then glared at me and raised his eyebrows. I immediately avoided his gaze which made him chuckle.

"How was your poem?" He suddenly asked.

"O-oh, it's good. Yeah, I already finished it." I said.

We are now outside the school, there were not many students walking on the pedestrian lanes. Azariel and I are going to the bus station, I know where he lives, we're classmates after all.

"Damn, you must really like him a lot yeah?" Azariel said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Avynce, I know you like Xiello." He said.

If I say my blood dropped, it literally did.

"How did-"

"I can see how you look at him. He's so lucky to have an admirer like you, you know. You write poems for him, you make him as an inspiration of yours to do better at your studies." Azariel said.

I blushed, I mean... Xiello. I've liked him for five years now. Five years...no matter how hard I wanted to move on, I couldn't.

"Hmm, I know that even if I write Xiello a sea of peoms... He would never love me back." I said.

"Why? You deserve to be loved." He replied.

"Xiello is straight, that's why." I said.

He stayed quiet after that. It was true, Xiello can never like me back, he likes someone else. But, I've never been hurt by that fact.

We were almost at the bus station. Walking past a fast-food restaurant and a couple of motorcycle drivers.

"It is a wonder why you're still single." He said and made a light laugh.

I smiled before I lightly hit his shoulders.

"I'm still waiting. And I will wait for that someone." I replied.

We finally arrived at the bus station. Iclosed my umbrella and looked at him.

"Aren't you going?" I said.

"You go first, I still have to wait for my sister." He replied.

I just nodded I said "Bye" to him. I then walked and entered the bus, sat down and ready to head back home.

It has been a tiring day, many projects and assignments were given to us. And the deadline is next week. I've been quite struggling these past few weeks, I could hardly keep up with the lessons since I've been to bothered by my own problems. Our lessons kept on getting harder to understand day by day, and it's not easy for me as an academic achiever. If I would get a low grade, then I am a failure.

I just shook my head to get those thought away from me. And just in time the Bus starts.

Many people are still waiting at the station, waiting for the bus that they are looking for. Out of nowhere my eyes landed on Azariel, he was sitting on one of the station's benches. Surprisingly he was already staring at me.