#1

I was at my mum's work, at a family gathering, and someone got kidnapped by these people in a red car, so obviously I ran after them and then I got to where the car was parked, (down a weird desert road) and then I memorized the license plate but then the people started running after me so then I got back and I realized that the kidnapped person made it back somehow so I was just running for my life. Anyways I was wearing a beanie and a hat, and both had like little spy cams so my dad kicked me out and I was without a hat AND a beanie :( but then I realized my phone was on 40% so I asked my mum to grab me a charger but she was like: Nahh the alarms on. (There was a whole bunch of people where she was all lined up in a computer row, and there was a girl I didn't like from school walking around. So then I got on a bus to Hamilton, and then I got off the bus at Hamilton and there was this nice old lady who had a weiner dog, and she directed me where to go for the train that I had to catch, so then I got onto this train, and I figured out that it was going to Wellington. There were cadet people on the train and I was like asking myself out loud why they were there and they guy next to me said they had a softball comp and I was like how the fuck do you know this. Then I paid the 4 dollars that were left in my pocket for the train ticket, and There was a floating tv screen and I saw my dad had stolen my guitars and was playing them really horribly and that was the end of my dream.

(Hamilton and Welly are places btw)