Sick(Jaden)

Jadens POV

I woke up and felt a little weird. I had a sore throat, the sniffles, a massive headache, and a terrible cough. I heard my phone ringing so I picked it up. It was Jorden my girlfriend.
OTP:
Jorden:Good morning baby!
Me: Good morning ma
Jorden: baby you sound horrible. are you okay?
Me:yeah just a little sick
Jorden:oh love. Hold on. I need to go somewhere really quick.
Me: oh alright then bye love
Jorden:bye
///
After that I hung and just laid in bed for a bit until it was time to get ready for baseball practice.

///

Jorden's POV

So after Jaden hung up I went to the store and brought some pills, candy, flowers, a little card, and some healthy stuff too because I know that to much sugar when your sick will make your sickness wayyy more worse and I have learned that from experience.

I pulled up in the Walton's garage and stayed in the car to call Jadens baseball coach to tell him about Jaden's condition and he said that he would let him rest today and I said thank you. After I was done with the call I grabbed the stuff I brought and went to their front door.

Jayla opened the door for me and greeted me. Javon was at a interview, Daelo was at a friends house, Jess and DJ were discussing something important with some business friends and Jayla was getting ready to leave with Kylee to the mall. "Hey you wanna come with me and Kylee to the mall" "sorry Jayla but Jaden isn't doing is best so I think I am going to stay here and just take care of him"

"You are such a sweet girlfriend. Bye love" "Bye babes" we hugged then she left with Kylee and I went upstairs towards Jaden's room and knocked. "Come in" "baby" I opened the door and put everything to the side of his door so he wouldn't see what I got him. He looked at me. "Hi baby" oh my love was in such a bad condition. "Oh my baby. Guess what. I am here to take care of you for the rest of the day!" I said excited.

"But baby I have baseball practice today in the afternoon" "oh your not going" "what" "I said your not going. I called your coach telling him about your condition and he said that he was going to give you time to rest and heal" "oh baby. You didn't have to" "yes I did. I also got you a surprise" "ooooo what is it?" "Close your eyes" he closed his eyes and I put the two bags on his bed. "Open them"

"Oh baby you didn't have to" "I know I didn't have to but I wanted to and also here" I pulled out the bouquet of flowers from my back and gave it to him. "Haha thank you baby" "do you like it baby" "no I don't like it" "oh" I frowned. "I love it. Thank you baby" I smiled brightly again. I hugged him. "Baby won't I get you sick?" He said in a worried tone. "I don't care if I get sick" he smiled. I kissed him.

After that we spent the whole day talking laughing watching shows on Netflix and just spending time together cuddled up in his thick blanket and then we fell asleep in each others arms.

///
Hello lovelies. I am going to be making a new book and the idea was from @heartsforjaden thank you for the idea girlie. If you have any recommendations or requests just text me and I will see what I can do for your desired wish. Byeeee🍓

625 words🔆