Welcome Home

"Girlllll East is gonna kill you" Alexis was tying her heels up before she went to work

"Girlllll East is gonna kill you" Alexis was tying her heels up before she went to work. I was working tonight and also waiting for East to come by. "That nigga Malik is trying get me killed, he want me to set East up knowing damn well I'm in love with him." My friend tee shook her head she knew I was doing too much and could get myself killed. "Listen don't start nothing you can't get yourself out of." I knew tee was right, I wanted to be with East and Malik was just going to have to leave me alone. Making my way back into the club. I saw a few of my regulars. I noticed East in his section smoking his eyes were low and bobbin his head to the music I knew I had to work my magic on him.

Rolling up another blunt me and the crew was chilling

Rolling up another blunt me and the crew was chilling. I was ready to go back home to Kierra but I told her I had to handle some business and for her to stay there. I really didn't feel like Alexis but I was gonna hear her out. "Hey mr. East" she was giving me the look but I wasn't really in the mood not for her anyway. "Wassup?" Alexis sat in my lap I wasn't really in the mood for a lap dance. "Daddy, I've missed you come over tonight." I really didn't feel like the bullshit with Alexis. "Who looking for me, and don't lie" I gave Alexis my mean mug. "Baby we should talk in private." I attempted to push Alexis off my lap and stand up. I wasn't in the mood and I already had to make sure my shipments and business was running smoothly. "Bitch you wasting my time, who the fuck going around looking for me and if you got something to do with it count your fucking days." As I gripped Alexis arm up. She look like she wanted to shit on her self. "East this guy just was inquiring about you but was real specific on speaking to me because we dated. I told him I don't know anything's bout your business and we had a cool relationship." I let go of Alexis arm. "Never dated, fuck buddies. And next time you see this nigga text me." I left telling the guys I was leaving waited for valet so I can go home.

I was nice and comfortable in East bed

I was nice and comfortable in East bed. It was a little past two am. I heard East coming in and going straight to the bathroom then I heard the shower begin. I was missing him even though we just got back from vacation. We're starting to become really close. I got out of bed and took my pjs set off I wanted to join him in his shower. Opening the bathroom door all the steam was coming out. "What you doing up? Did I wake you?" East spoke while opening the shower door. "No just wanted to join you". East held his hand out to help me get in the shower. We embrace in hug not really wanting to let go. "Is everything ok?" East pulled back from me looking me in my eyes. "Nothing you're pretty self have to worry about." East began to kiss on my neck it was like he knew all my spots. I let out a small moan he turn me around lifting my leg while his hand was rubbing on my clit. "Easttttt ughh." He then inserted his thick dick inside me slowly. "You gonna cum for me" East whisper in my ear. I was unsure if I was ever gonna get use to his size. He thrusted in and out of me slowly I was having mixed emotions was I falling to fast or was this lust. I tried to keep my balance due to being in the shower. "Omggggg I feel like I have to pee" East started going faster it was like music to his ears. "Let that shit out" as he continued playing with my clit and going in and out of me at the same time. I couldn't feel my legs. I felt him deeply inside of me as he came. He removed his self and turned me around facing him. His eyes were dark as if he wasn't there. He kissed me deeply I didn't know what just happened or how to feel. "Come on let me wash you up." East stated.

Next morning ...

East phone had been going off and the sun was up. I really didn't want to touch it but it was interrupting my sleep it was a number calling him as I grabbed his phone a few saw text message from Alexis on the Home Screen. I wonder to myself who could that be. East was stirring in his sleep I put his phone back next to him and just decided to get up and finishes some assignments for school. I went to do my morning routine and then decided to just go downstairs. I made myself a cup of coffee and started to my last assignments before my final. My mind was wondering who this Alexis girl was maybe she was an ex. I pushed that thought to the back of my mind and finished up my work.

I woke up to an empty bed, wondering where Kierra went.

Alexis : Come by to see me East!!
Alexis : not the club my apartment, see you later papi 😘

I really didn't feel like Alexis bullshit and I needed to know who was looking for me. I
Had got up and did my morning routine needed to go see my brother and go pass all the traps spot and prepare for shipment tonight. Down stairs I saw Kierra deep in thought. "Wassup mama" kissing her forehead. Kierra looked up at me smiling "heyyy you" she was typing her life away. "What you got going, what's your plans for the rest of the day?" She continued typing "Well I need to finish up my last two assignments and study for my finals. I was making myself a cup of coffee. "Ima be busy today and tonight but your more then welcome to stay here." Kierra stopped typing and focused on me. "Im going to go home tonight and just finish up my school stuff. I'm right there at the finish line." I was very proud of her and knew I needed to surprise her with a graduation gift. "I prefer coming home to you" grabbed her hand. "And I need to focus on school, we just was on vacation" kissing her Kierra all over her face making her laugh. "I understand but after graduation you're all mine." Kierra shaking her head packing up her belongings. "I hear you East, I'm all yours".