2. Disappointed

-I h-have something ahhhh Important to talk aboutnghhhh d-don't be a che-ek sm-smoocher" jungkook moaned when taehyung smacked his clothed dick with jungkook's one.

Jungkook whined freeing himself from the elder's grip and went towards the mirror in the living room. He gasped staring at his reflection in the mirror. he has a dark red hickey on his left cheek with teeth marks.

Jungkook blushed hiding his face in his hands as he whined.

"Hyunggggg" Jungkook again angrily stomped towards the kitchen jumping on taehyung's back who was back to making his orange juice unbothered about the tent in his pants.

"Ughhhhhh" Taehyung groaned when jungkook grabbed taehyung's hair pulling on them, and biting his nape.

"Easy there my Majesty" laughed taehyung. grabbing jungkook's ass so the younger won't fall off his back.

"I've people to meet today you peasant" jungkook bit his ear and pulled his hair harder.

"Ahhhh...babyyy that hurtssss!" Taehyung whined.

"Now when it's me pulling your hair it hurts but yesterday when I was sucking you off you certainly had an agenda to make me hairless!!" Jungkook bit his cheek softly.

"It's not like I created a hickey on your cheek for the first time Bunn" taehyung pouted, carefully putting Younger on the counter.

"And I know you enjoy showing Hickey's given by me off to everyone," Taehyung said making hand gestures with big eyes. trying to justify his doings to the younger why he did that.

"But today my suppose to be future in-laws are coming to meet me." Younger said licking his Alpha's bottom lip.

Taehyung stared at the younger for good 5 seconds waiting for his Omega to laugh. when the younger ones didn't.

"What the fu-" jungkook put his hand on the older's mouth to stop him from cursing.

"Don't curse!! what will our baby think about you?? that his dadda is cursing in front of him without any shame??"Jungkook patted taehyung's already semi-hard baby-making tool staring at taehyung with starry Bambi eyes.

" ohh pupp! I would've been dadda already if someone was anyhow not on pills." Taehyung rolled his eyes at the younger who stared at his lap with red cheeks.

"Now someone's shyy huhh?" Taehyung smirked, making jungkook roll his eyes.

"Oh, Daddy! But still, our babies are here in you! No?" The omega challenged his alpha patting his dick.

Jungkook squeezed taehyung's balls making him groan and took the older nipple in his mouth licking it.

"D-Don't change the topic pupp," Taehyung said glaring at the younger making distance between them, so the younger won't latch on his chest again. Jungkook just rolled his eyes.

"One day your eyes will fall off!" Taehyung deadpanned.

"You will still love me" jungkook made a pout for the older to kiss making kissing noises, taehyung pecked him on his lips glaring at him.

"It's not my mistake that someone doesn't have globes to meet my parents." Kook glared at tae, stepping away from him. who just ducked his head downwards pouting.

"You know that my parents will come on the day of our graduation right?? And it's just in a week!" Taehyung whined.

"But hyung my parents kept thinking I'm doing one-night stands!" Kook whined. Taehyung chuckled at the younger's face which showed how disgusted he was feeling just at the thought of it.