The painful past must be forgotten

She was born with flower-shaped eyes from a young age (with neon gacha before in my youtube channel), so she was abandoned by her biological parents and she was sent to an orphanage. After 2 years at the orphanage, she showed off some of her skills such as: manipulating flowers and leaves like a lion dance in the wind, manipulating bubbles to make them look like transparent spheres or transforming them. like bubbles rolling like grass in the desert, communicating with other animals [because she has the power of butterflies in her] and also being able to control or command them. Not stopping there, she can turn flowers, leaves and sunlight into weapons. Surprised the orphanage with other children and they called her a saintess. Since she once fell and injured her puppet's head while playing catch with the children in the orphanage, a bright pink miracle with a few more crimson flowers covered her wound first. when the children came to surround her; they watched as her puppet head was healed with that unicorn pink magic healing her wounds; within a moment the wound was gone, only her puppet head was healed like a fairy's magic.

"Are you okay let me apologize to you (help Yukito)" child 1.

"Do you still feel pain (dusting Yukito's shirt)" child 2.

"Um thanks guys I'm fine don't worry" Yukito.

Just like that, rumors of her being called a saint kept spreading, but she didn't consider herself to be a saint or a god; until a family went to the orphanage and saw that she was cured by an extremely rare healing magic that had been witnessed from start to finish and saw that she was very similar to them in a few details, so they decided to bring her back to them. nurture, so that she can become strong in the forces of nature and the goddess of flowers.

--------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------

They went to the orphanage to ask questions.

"Hello angel family, how can I help you? (she bows to them)" orphanage.

"Okay you just stand up (smiling)" Yukito's adoptive mother.

They followed the orphanage to the living room to talk.

"Yes, please have a seat." orphanage.

They sat down.

"(pours tea) Yes, please." orphanage.

"Thank you (pick up the tea cup)." Yukito's adoptive father.

"What do you guys need?" orphanage.

"Ah, before we entered the camp, we saw a brown-haired girl whose blonde hair was restored by healing magic from rare flowers, I think we heard rumors about her being called a saint. , am I right?" Yukito's adoptive mother.

"Yes yes that's right, are you going to adopt her?" orphanage.

"Yes we will raise her and will give your orphanage some money as a thank you for giving her to us." Yukito's adoptive father.

"Yes, but you don't have to give us that money," said the orphanage.

"You just take it, we give you that money to take care of the other children, if they're hungry, you can take care of them when they're sick." Yukito's adoptive mother.

"Yes, if you say so, I will accept it." orphanage.

"Then take my family to meet her (excitedly)." DS Yurana

"Yes, please follow me (Standing up)." orphanage.

They walked through a corridor to a strange room at the end of the corridor.

"Yes, this is her private room here (as she said, reaching for the door of that room)." orphanage.

The door is snow white, with many flowers and butterflies glued on the door in a beautiful and impressive way; The door handle is round and yellow.