Ch 12: Ready for training.

Nobody p.o.v
_____________

Bringing Kson to the living room, Lukas looked a bit surprised.

"K-Kson..?" He had quite the surprised look, though he seems a bit more flustered.

"Hey there Lukas. How you feeling after being out cold?" She seems to be a bit worried about him after he knocked out.

"A b-bit better now... What happened y-yesterday when I p-passed out?" He answered, which made her lighten up.

"I simply carried you here" She simply says, making Lukas sigh a little.

"I... I'm sorry" He apologized, though it wasn't really needed.

"Don't be. After all, we're going to be husband and wife sometime in the future right?" Lukas blushed profusely when he heard that, though Zai was actually surprised that it was completely true.

Zai wasn't really expecting him to be actually betrothed to a beauty like her. Zai wondered a bit on how their child or children would look like, though he brushed the thoughts out off his head as he focuses on something else.

"Okay, I just want to make this clear... Today may be my day off, but I don't have much time before I return back to Hell that is classes. So, Lukas... I want to train you into using your current Magic proficiently, I know you have been improving it in your Combat Classes and the Magic Classes, but I think you need a training partner, a proper one to improve your scrawny physique along with your Magic. So you up for it, Lukas Misaki?" Zai was getting straight to the point, but Lukas sighed, not sure on what to do in that moment.

But he made up his mind, standing up from the couch, though his body felt relatively weak still.

"Zai... Before I decide on that... I need to know from Kson on how she knows me and my family" Zai was surprised by Lukas's sudden and serious tone as Lukas had never been so serious so far so it was completely different.

Kson simply still kept up her smile before speaking again.

"Sure thing. For you see, my father and your father were business venture types. They met when they used to live in Japan at the time and when your father left Japan, he made a promise that his eldest would be married off to my father's eldest. Yet I may be the eldest and the only child from my father's side, you are the eldest and only person I know. So I got information from what remained from my father's side and decided to track you down. And when I went to visit your family a month ago, you weren't there. So I figured that I would try to find you since they didn't mention where you went and when I found you, I knew it was you. Consider it my instincts I suppose, that's it. That's how I got here and how I found you" She gave a quick explanation as to how she know him

Lukas look a bit tired and nervous, like usual, as he tries to process everything.

"I... I see... This is a lot to take in and process... But, since we are by law fiancés, mind if we get to know each other first through these three years of the Academy semesters before I give my final thoughts...?" His words made Zai raise his brow.

Sonzai: "I don't really think it needs to be that long to-" Zai didn't believe they had to wait that long, but he was cut off.

"I accept those conditions" Kson chimed in before Zai could finish, agreeing to Lukas's terms.

Zai looked a bit surprised... and somewhat disappointed. He doesn't think that Lukas will be able to keep Kson interested for that long. He blinked in confusion, but decided to not care since it ain't really his place to chime in.

"And Zai, I accept your offer on the training" Lukas agreed on the training Zai offered, which made him smile.

"Good" Zai quickly knew what he'll be improving on Lukas.

"So, when are we going to start..?" Lukas questioned, looking a bit serious.

"When you're ready to start" Zai simply answered, thinking of giving Lukas some time to get fully healed.

"Alright, then let's go" Lukas said as he got up from the couch.

He seem to have a small difficulty standing, but got up anyways.

"You sure?" Zai looked a bit concerned, seeing that he literally have difficulty standing.

"Yeah" Lukas simply says.
______________
[{Academy's training ground}]
______________

"You sure you'll be able to do this?" Lukas simply just nods, agreeing on the training.

Zai sighs, knowing Lukas is set on this now.

"Alright then. Your first objective is too hit me" Zai says as he puts his hands in his pockets.

Lukas looked a bit confused, but didn't question it. This isn't the first time he's heard Zai say something like that, though it was the first time he's the one receiving those words.

"Alright..." Lukas got into a stance, readying himself.

After getting into the stance, Lukas quickly charged at him. He used his wind as bullets, shooting them at Zai to distract him. Zai easily weaved around the wind bullets, and dodged a punch from Lukas, who closed the distance quite quick. Zai knocked Lukas in the back of his head, making him lose balance and fall to the ground.

"High D rank, huh? Well, it's not half bad" Zai said as he accessed Lukas's abilities.

Lukas quickly got back up from the ground before trying to kick Zai, but to little avail. Lukas then tried using his wind to boost his other leg, trying to kick Zai's head. Zai quite easily dodged it before swiping Lukas's leg, making him fall. Before Lukas hit the ground, Zai stopped him with his foot before setting Lukas back up on his feet.

"Not bad, you'll probably get to C rank in a couple of weeks, or months, I'm a bit unsure" Zai says, though it didn't really seem like Lukas understood what that meant.

"Is that a good thing, or...?" Lukas asked a bit puzzled on what he means by a rank.

"It's a good thing. Means ya got a lot of potential and power to unlock, but it won't be easy" Zai gave him a cheery smile as he spoke.

"Oh ok, then let's do this..." Lukas seems to get a bit more serious as he readies himself for another attack.