Chapter 2 - Strange World

I looked at a room full of curious children and internally died. I had somehow made my situation a hundred times worse. Luckily, the muscle guy seemed to understand a bit and quickly improvised a response.

"a-And this gentleman will be helping to watch and make sure no one gets seriously hurt!"

I gave the signature thumbs up to the confused kids.

"What an entrance!"

Some random pink girl cheered. It seemed that helped to ease the rest of the students to my impromptu arrival.

"Why did you lock the door?"

A kid with half red hair and half white hair asked me. Looking at the whole room, a majority of the kids had these strange and unusual hair colors and styles. Before I could answer the kids question, another one blew up.

"We don't need some supervisor!"

He was growling like a dog. These kids had some serious issues.

I began writing my answer on my notepad while the buff man spoke to the kids.

"Now I know many of you may have questions for Mr. Cameraman here, but those can wait for later! For now, all of you should be getting into costume for some Hero Training!"

He finished with a pose, while the children cheered. He seemed to have a lot of influence over the kids. As they left to go change, buff guy turned to me. He put his hand on my shoulder in a somewhat menacing way, but the situation was more awkward than menacing. What was really awkward was that I was a few centimeters taller than him. Nevertheless, he followed through.

"So... Who are you really?"

I decided to answer truthfully. Hopefully this guy can help me get out of here.

*I am a Cameraman.We are beings created to stop the Skibidi Toilets. I am in current need for transportation to GM Big City. I was in the nurse' office of this building and I talked to the principal, but some random tired looking man was attempting to keep me there. I need to go back to GM Big City to help with the foght against the Skibidi Toilets.*

He took a moment to read my note, before letting out a hearty laugh.

"That is a funny story, but please tell me the truth."

If I could sigh, I would've. Nobody in this school seemed to be aware of the Skibidi Toilet invasion, much less the city it was in. They didn't believe me at all.

*That is the whole truth. Please understand that I have no intention of harming anyone or causing anymore trouble. I just wish to return to the battlegrounds.*

This time, he seemed to consider the possibility of my truth.

"Are you sure you aren't under the effects of alcohol or drugs?"

I nodded my head. I didn't think I could even drink or smell, so I was probably in the clear.

The muscled man paused to think for a bit.

"I'm not a professional, but it seems to me you are under the effects of some hypnosis quirk."

This intrigued me. What was this "quirk" he spoke of? Had civilians gained superpowers overnight?

*What is a quirk?*

I started with the simplest question. Apparently, I was supposed to know this already. Since I didn't seem to know a lot of things, he decided to give me a history book and directed me to the recent history section.

As I read through the book, I grew increasingly confused.

The first thing I noticed was the publish date. I thought it was a misprint, since it read 2176 (correct me on that). As I read throught the book, it soon became apparent that this was some work of fiction, not a real history book.

Apparently, a strange development in human genealogy had occurred, causing humans to develop superpowers called "quirks".

I wondered if the strange portal had sent me into some work of fiction. There was no way humans would develop powers like that. It simply did not make sense. For one, there was no reason for humans to develop powers in the first place. Secondly, the powers themselves made no sense. What would allow humans to use telekinesis with no assisting equipment?

Flipping to a different section of the book only dug me deeper into a pit of confusion. Apparently, with the rise of superpowers, humans began a new age of criminal activity, which should have been expected. To combat this spike of crime, "heroes" began to emerge. Fast forward a couple of years and a "Hero Association" is established.

The muscled teacher matched up with a hero by the name of "All Might", the number 1 hero. Strangely enough, nobody seemed to know his quirk.

Looking on the world map, GM Big City wasn't listed as a location. There was no records of the Skibidi Toilet invasion either, which partly explained everybody's lack of knowledge on the subject.

By now, I could no longer deny the obvious. I was definitely in a different world. From strange people who didn't know of important recent events, to history books containing what could pass as cartoon lore, nothing in this place made sense.

I decided to explain my situation to All Might (no reason to hide it, afterall). After my explanation, All Might was still not entirely convinced, but he decided to just run with it, and he would discuss with Nezu what to do to help my situation.

"For now, you're going to supervise the students. It would be really suspicious if I announced you were going to supervise them and then you didn't show up, now wouldn't it?"

Supervising superpowered students. What could possibly go wrong?

-End-

It's great that other people also enjoy the Skibidi Toilet series as much as I do. Comment any suggestions or corrections you have for me, as it helps improve the story's quality.

 Comment any suggestions or corrections you have for me, as it helps improve the story's quality