A f**ckin promise

Pov: Riley
" Do not try to talk me into this Evan,I can't go to the same college with you.cant you imagine how boring and fucked up it would be?"I spat at my brother. Why doesn't he see things my way. I balled my hands into fists, thanking the gods I don't have hot steam coming outta my ears."c'mon Riley,you said u wanna start new and all,you also said that I get to pick the college we'd go together after you're done with your FIRST degree. Remember Riley remember" he countered. Oh yeah I did say that,guess I shouldn't underestimate the power of promising(remind me never to make a promise whenever I'm happy) "fine but I  need to think about it for a day and I'll get back to you now piss off ."eww,stop cussing btw you don't have to be so grumpy you said it and I rogered it.is that a crime?" He shrugged,AND OH FUCKING PANDAS HE'S EATING MY POPCORN "stop EATING my popcorn now get outta my space you choking me to death"I gritted in partial anger, thinking of how I'd possibly,smartly and every other way "ly" cut his ears off.
"Chill c'mon it's only a handful ful,and btw stop furrowing your brows my future kids are gonna have a grandma for an auntie" he mocked.  That's it! I'm cutting his ears off,he ran before I could stand up,"Don't come back here"I yelled.
I

thought about everything Evan said after shutting the door of my room, he's right I honestly need a new life. A new life away from chase, Dad  and all of my shit. I sure do need a new life