Chapter 5

Mahir:- no I won't give my Tina to you..

Nurse:- the patient got conscious

All went inside the room

Anupama hugged Tina..

Anu:- I am so scared but I thought I lose you

Tina:- don't cry Maa

She notices new faces and ask Sanju about them

Now there is silent everywhere nobody is ready to answer her question then

Naksh:- they are my parents and you are my sister my little sister who I lost in Rishikesh

Tina:- what are you saying bhai? do you even know what you are saying? how can I be your sister ? Mahir bhaiya what is he saying?

Mahir:- nothing Tina he is just pranking you you are my sister only my sister.

Naksh:- no she's my sister..

And they both started fighting..

Naitik:- enough you both we are in hospital . Naira is recovering now .don't do drama . but Mahir she is our daughter we also have right on her.  So anupamaji we want to take our daughter back to Udaipur..

Anupama:- no I will not allow you that's to take my daughter

Akshara:- she is not your daughter she is my daughter and we are not separating you from her I just vi just want her to back in Udaipur you can also come to Udaipur..

Tina:- guys can anyone explain to me what is happening here what these people and why are they fighting for me the saying I am the daughter maa what is the truth am I not your daughter..

Anu:- no beta you are my daughter but not biological I adopted you I found you in Rishikesh when you are 2 years old and don't know who you are.. I can't live you there alone so I adopted you but I loved you like my own child even more than mahir I can't give you to this people..

Akshara:- beta I am your mother I gave birth to you we lost you but we never stop loving you with right to find you but we can't get to you if how your family all missed you this year your Nanu Nani Dadu Dadi chachi all are missing you Naira you have a princess of our  house now we can't able to live without you beta please return to us...

Tina is not able to understand anything you want some alone time but nobody is ready to give sensing her Sanju asked everybody to leave the room as Tina needs to rest only Bela Kartik Sanju are in the room after everybody left Sanju sad beside Naira and caresses her hair..

_________________________________________

Sry guys for the delay