Chapter 1 - We have to talk

Done!

Finally!

Fluke, full named Fluke Natouch Siripongthon, sat in his dressing room.
Actually, he was lounging more in front of his vanity mirror, on the height-adjustable dressing chair.

He was dead tired, completely worn out. His head was heavy and he just wished he could just snap and he'd be home in his bed.
He leaned weightily against the headrest of his chair, his legs feeling like they were made of lead.

Sore muscles, oh those sore muscles!

How could anyone in his mid-20s feel like he was 90 years old?

Well, there was no magic about it, he and his partner Ohm, known as Ohm Thitiwat Ritprasert, had been working harder on nothing less than their first fanmeeting, the last few weeks.

The songs had to be perfect and the choreography had been a huge challenge.

Everything was about exhausting efforts like dancing, singing live, playing sequences of a small script, in addition special effects and own small stunts on stage as well as constant changing of the stage outfits.

All this just for the fans. The people they owed everything to.
They had really tried to do everything to make this extraordinary fanmeeting unforgettable for everyone and to show their fans, in this way, how grateful they were and how much they loved them.
After the online Ticket sale opened, all tickets had been sold out in 15 mins and the pressure on Ohm and Fluke, from that moment on, was incredibly high. This HAD to be a success, a lot depended on it.

And yes, the evening had really been a complete success. Really everything had worked out, the fans were screaming and shouting and were completely out of their minds during and after the show.

The autograph session afterwards was also so incredibly nice, because they had both received so much appreciation, gratitude and love from their fans that it could have warmed their hearts for another 20 winters.

At first there had been some difficulties in the run-up, like a broken electric winch, which had caused Ohm and Fluke to hang under the stage ceiling for 20 minutes without coming down, or the, at the dress rehearsal, not starting quad, with which they were supposed to drive from behind the scenes, onto the stage, why the whole timing of the show had been completely ruined.

Fluke shook his head, eyes closed, lost in thought.
He thought about the things they had planned, done and endured over the last few weeks.

Hardly any sleep, constant promotional tours, keeping up with the advertising contracts, the vlog for the fans, shooting a mini-series together, singing and dancing training, learning lyrics, reading scripts, dealing with comments on social networks that were not always entirely positive, even quite the opposite, the photo shoots for the joint photo book that the fans were impatiently waiting for...and so on.

Actually, no day had enough hours to accommodate something like private life, eating or sleeping.
Ohm and Fluke were in demand like never before and it was important to use the NOW and build on it, in order to at least rest a little bit on their success later, before the next projects came up.

This fanmeeting was one of the last big hurdles they had to take before finally having a few days off and then one or two events where they had to appear but not much to do except look good, receive an award and give a few interviews.

For their vlog, they were going to go away for a few days to shoot on the beach and for the promo of a mobile game, they had the task of sitting down in front of the camera with a few colleagues, who were also their friends, playing that game together and having fun. This would be much less work in comparison than in the weeks before and Fluke was looking forward to this "rest".