CH 1 | I tried / Sunghoon?

Jake looked at his old friend...Heeseung was flirting with like 10 girls sitting with him on the cafeteria. Jake sighed before continuing to eat. His new friend that he met after transferring, Park Jay sat next to him.

"Jake stop looking at him it won't.. "  Jay sighed at Jake. Jake was comfortable enough to share some stories about him and heeseung before transferring. "I really can't ugh.." Jake whined before Jay chuckled.

"Move on Jake.. It's for the better." Jay chuckled, But he noticed jake was just eating a sandwich. He sighed. "Jake I told you.. you should eat more..you only eat sandwiches.." Jay sighed before sliding his tray to jake's side.

"Ah Jay you didn't need to-" Before Jake could continue, Jay cuts him off. "Oh come on Jake, I care about your health. Please eat this. I'll order something else." Jay said smiling genuinely to his friend.

Maybe if Jay was into Jake, Jake would have honestly thought to date the guy.

"Alright..hmph.." Jake pouted looking at the tray. Jay originally came from a rich family. The meal on his tray was a slab of steak probably well done because jay likes it, Some mashed potatoes,gravy and a generous amount of rice. Jake did noticed he was getting pale and was too slim. He had this small and petite physique ever since but he noticed he did needed a better diet.

Jake starts to get some utensils, Now forgetting heeseung. Jay then walks back drinking some popular soda. Was it coke? Jake thought before digging on the meal.

Jay was rather surprised Jake actually ate it and enjoyed every part of it. He will buy Jake more. Jay notes.

Lunch ends, and students started to flood the halls. Jay told Jake that they should cool out at the cafeteria and be the last ones to exit it because it was pretty crowded.

Jake and jay judged others like bestfriends. Jake was usually the one who bad-mouthed them and Jay just agreed laughing at Jake.

They also talked about Niki, The freshman was absent today because he got some flu. The two of them looked like parents worrying about the Japanese boy as they agreed on leaving and walking together to their shared class.

They then sat next to eachother, Jake opened his bag and started writing. Jay also doing the same. But Jake still can't shake this feeling off...He hears heeseung playing some game on his phone and some girls just..looking at him and taking photos, putting make up to impress. Guys were amazed at the campus crush for being perfect: Ace.

Professor Jungwon then enters the room as he gets student's attention.

"Goodmorning. And ehem, Excuse me class. I hope you guys are aware we have another student. Yes?"

Was what the cat-looking professor said.. girls were squealing hoping it was a boy like a rodent. Guys were now interested..

Jake and jay looked at eachother. They were like talking in their minds..

"Oh gosh a new student.."

"Damn, Jake I wonder who it could be."

"I don't know Jake.. but if he bullies you, You know who to go to."

"Jay! Ugh. Let's just hope you know?"

"Right.."

The two stopped their mind conversation before hearing the teacher. Explain something when they were talking to eachother.

"- So please welcome Park Sunghoon." Was what the professor said before a handsome looking guy entered the classroom with a cold and dark aura. Almost everyone started taking photos and started fangirling.

"HI.. Uhm..I'm sunghoon. I'm.. 21 years old." He said coldly hesitating..

"Welcome to unit 69 sunghoon. Please sit next to jake." Jungwon said pointing to the empty chair beside me.

"Oh..so that's why there was a unpresent chair...Just 2 weeks ago, K got expelled. Now they got a new replacement, hehe."

As the so called guy sunghoon sat down next to jake. Jungwon started the lesson and told the students to make sunghoon feel welcomed and warm. As if welcoming someone to the class family.

"Uh, Hey sunghoon..!" I said leaning towards him so we were the only ones that heared. He looked towards me and met my brown eyes with his dark black ones. "What..do you want?" He asked. "Welcome to our class. I hope your comfortable.." Jake said. Sunghoon knew this guy wasn't aware of his wealth. No one does. Except from the school probably..This student beside him was genuine. A greeting he never felt from someone else outside his family..

(Jakehoon♡♡)