1:

(A/N: this story contains swear words, mildly but just warning ya!
i wrote this on two devices, laptop and mobile. i dont really check for typos this time so please excuse it (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)

Phuwin's POV

he pretty much left me now.

to be clear right here, I got dumped and blocked at the same time, by the same guy. I'm not that desprate for him anyways, he wasn't that type of a big deal. what I'm I even thinking? damien doesn't deserve me. I'm the opposite of handsome and a perfect guy, no one wants to be with that type of a guy. right?

I'm I too desprate of him? i don't even like him now, he's just a guy who has everything he wants. even girls are madly in love with him. I'm not a perfect guy anyways, just a guy who trusts anyone just to have a friend or a lover.

well what I'm I going to do now? move to Paris? well that is an opinion but my graduation is in two whole weeks, book a flight now and schedule it later is what I did anyways. while I had a mental breakdown, I was cuddling myself up with blankets trying to make myself sleep from this nightmare.

while i try to make myself sleep, ill tell you things about me. first, im in my fourth year of college and my course is engineering. im 21, i work part time by the past 7 months and i have a lot of money saved up. second, i personally dont like girls. lastly, i live alone.

---------

Graduation was in two days and my flight is in three days, meaning I have some time to pack my suitcases and have some time with myself. yet Damien still hang in my mind like it wont let go. like everytime i do something, a flashback came running in my mind.

i didn't mind it and continued to cook my lunch since i was going to a friends house to prepare for the upcoming graduation. we both bought our gowns together last week, he also knew i was going to paris after graduation anyways. he supported my back ever since we both met, until now.

"Phu, you sure your going to Paris? Isnt that like a 10 hour ride with a plane?" he asked me, he was worried about me and i simply nodded. "Yeah. Damien pretty much dumped me now. I bet he is dating a new girl now."

"that is true, but why did you even dated that guy? you knew how bad and dumb that guy is, was it a dare or a deal?" he asked. "he made me a deal. 10k baht for four months, i do really need that money." i answered. he sighed and i pretty much know that i made a bad decision on picking damien, "are you mad at me because i picked the wrong guy?"

"you read my mind so easily." he smirked and i just chuckled. "wanna come to paris with me?"

"can't. mama really needs me this year. have to catch up with some news and stories, but ill text you as always when you arrived." he said while being hesitant. i calmed him down, "you moved on with damien already?"

"mhm. i dont like him anymore like back then." i smiled.

that conversation ended pretty quickly. i have to come back to my apartment to prepare my outfit since i haven't showered. a nice sweater and jeans was a fit for me and thats what i wore for the day.

i ate what i cooked earlier as lunch as i watch some movies to calm myself. i heard my phone rang, "who would be calling me in this time anyways?"

i answered it quickly, "hello?" i straightfully asked.

"Phu, Damien posted something..! look at it!" dunk ordered me. i was convinced it was about a girl he's dating but what i saw was enough to send me to paris instantly.

"happy 4th anniversary, @pphuwiin <3" it said, with a picture of us both in a date from our second anniversary. what a lier, i murmured which dunk heard. "didn't you guys broke up last two weeks ago? why did he tweet this anyways if you guys broke up already?" he asked me. i groaned, "he's lying now. " i answered.