Chapter One

You were starting the day because your new to the university your school starts at 10:00.

Skip time:

You waked up and it's now 9:30 " oh shit malalate na ako" you hurriedly go to the bathroom and you hurriedly changed your clothes to uniform. And you already go down stairs and you see jw waiting for you and you said "late ba ko? " she said " oo bhe kanina pa kta hinihintay dpat nga iiwan na kta eh " you said " lika na nga first day of school ko malalate ako ".

Skip time:

Nakapunta na kyo sa University at nagmamadali na kyo ksi 9:55 na and habang tumatakbo kmi ni samantha may nakabangga ako " sorry po " you bow he said " ano ba di kaba tumitingin sa dinadaanan mo?! " you said " sorry po tlga kuya " Sam said " yan ksi hahaha " you said " sge tawa pa ah " " Sabi ko nga lika na 9:58 na! "
you said "puta wait lng ".

You guys just got right in time jw bow and said " sorry ma'am I'm late " teacher said " it's ok go to your seat na , oh and btw may new classmate kyo pasok ka nak " you said " hi my name is princess Sai Domingo, 17 y/o "
teacher said " sge nak upo ka dun katabi ni kio, Kio raise your hand " Kio raises his hand in your mind: wait dba sya yung nabangga ko kanina Hala lagot ako Kay kuya huhuhu " you just go to your seat and your professor starts the lesson " ok class dismissed " you said " Tara sam canteen " " sge Anne lika " Anne said " sge lika na "

You were at the cafeteria and Anne said she's going to take our orders and I said " spaghetti and water lng ako "
" sge ikaw sam?" " same as sai nlng ako" " sge kunin ko lng yung mga orders ntin " Sam said " sama ako " " sge " they both get the orders and the four popular boys is Kio, Kyle, John, Aaron, Aaron comes to you and said
" hi miss beautiful " and wink to you and you said " hello " and you smiled.