𝟎𝟎𝟏

𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭?

Hurt - newjeans

Hurt - newjeans

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
Hiorii♡

[Y/N]
I have to go now, bye byee! Goodnight

Hiorii♡
Goodnight, sweet dreams [Y/N]
Seen 12:54 am
【💞】

[Y/N]
Morning yooo
7:46am

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ─────

After sending that message you placed down your phone and continue brushing your hair while looking at the mirror in front of you.

"[Y/N]-San!" A yell coming downstairs can be heard making you jolt up "coming!" You yelled swiftly grabbing your things before coming downstairs.

"Hmm..." Your assistant took a moment to think about your appearance nonetheless, she approved it and praised you for it "right.. Skincare?" She asked waiting for your response "Yep!" You nodded "Make-up, vocal practice,dance practice?" The assistant continue "Yes, yes, and yes!" You abruptly nodded the assistant gave you a satisfied look as a response "alright then, your good to go, please take good care of her" she bowed at your body guard while the body guard did the same "Certainly." He uttered approving your assistant's favor.

Your bodyguard opening the car door for you, you bowed down before entering the car.

You sat down placing your things aside while you opened you phone revealing Hiori Yo account, "I wonder what he's doing right now.." You pondered looking intensely at your phone's screen "School? Nah, soccer training, probably" you thought sighing before closing your phone and putting it inside your purse then looking at the window enjoying the view.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

You jumped down on your bed out of exhaustion making your body melt down out of pleasure, you had a concert and gaddamn your energy was completely washed out.