Heavenly Miracles

Several centuries have passed since the battle with Bai Wuxiang. Peace has now returned. Xie Lian had finally been able to break away from all of this. Even the old broken feelings that once seemed lost are back. Feng Xin and Xie Lian have found each other again after everything. The prince's faithful, loyal guardian was now his husband. Hua Cheng has already returned and is peacefully taking care of his ghost town, while Mu Qing retired and continued to cultivate. It was nice. The days were no longer full of sorrow. 

Peace. 

However, there was one wish that Xie Lian did not express. He wanted children. He didn't know when that happened. He didn't know exactly when he felt this desire. But he felt the desire to have children. To want to put children into this peaceful world now. Raising her and watching her grow up. He was happy with Feng Xin. Really. But somehow something is missing. That's why he finally brought it up. 

,,Husband... I want childrens" 

Feng Xin was surprised when Xie Lian said that. At first he was unsure. Because he still remembered CuoCuo clearly. But when he saw Xie Lian's look, he couldn't help it . He wants to try again. But this time as a better father. 

,,Ok, let's have kids." 

And so the first miracle happened.

When the first miracle was born, Xie Lian cried tears to friends. 

The baby slept in his arms and Xie Lian knew that this miracle would bring more miracles. 

,,She's beautiful", Feng Xin whispered softly. 

Who knew this little thing would be so beautiful. 

,,She's as beautiful as the moon." 

,,As beautiful as a hundred moons." 

Mu Qing smiled slightly. 

,,Your Highness... do you want to name the child now?" 

,,Baiyue. Feng Baiyue." 

Baiyue means a hundred moons. 

,,She shall be as beautiful as hundreds of moons together." 

Who would have thought that this beautiful girl would make other gods want children? Shortly thereafter, Heaven was gripped by the desire to have children of their own. Wanting to bring children into this now peaceful world. Bringing children into being and giving them all the beauty and security that was never there before. 

No one was there to destroy this peace. Not even Xue Yu Tang Hua is a threat anymore! Miracle after miracle will soon be born. But until that moment, the gods will welcome the first miracle with radiant smiles and warmth.

,,Welcome Feng Baiyue."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The heaven filled with life. 

Divine children! 

Unfortunately, not everyone could give birth to a child. It was harder than expected! In all of heaven there were only three heavenly children. Xie Lian and Feng Xin were very fortunate to have two children. 

Feng Baiyue and Xie Qiangyi for strong wish. 

Baiyue was beautiful like her father Xie Lian. She had beautiful brown hair. Shining gray eyes. Her features were soft and always had a cheeky grin on her face.