Part 6

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 06.06.2023

****

"Along with Swara and Laksh's marriage we want Ragini and Sanskar's marriage also to happen." Dadi ma said suddenly when everyone are speaking about Swara and Laksh's marriage.

"What?" Dp asked shocked.

"Ji bhaisa. Sanskar told me that he wants to marry Ragini and he would talk to kaki sa." Sujatha spoke.

Dadi nodded. Ragini stood silently at a corner with her head down. Sanskar moved towards her and stood beside her holding her hand. Ragini immediately looked at him while he smiled. She gulped and smiled at him.

"So I will talk to pandit ji." Dadi spoke.

Others nodded. Laksh kept staring at the hands of Ragini and Sanskar.

*****

Ragini sat there with blank face. Dadi entered her room and sat beside her. Ragini looked at her and her eyes turned teary. She immediately hugged her dadi.

"Why dadi ma?" She asked sobbing.

"Because you deserve to be happy Laadoo. There is no one other than Sanskar who can keep you happy. Didn't you observe how caring he is towards you?" Dadi asked.

Ragini broke the hug and nodded.

"Look Laadoo whatever your Dadaji and me do is only for your happiness. Laksh had broken your heart but Sanskar will heal you. He is really good. You know him. He will help you to move on. He will help you to deal with your pain. Trust me you will be happy." Dadi explained.

Ragini nodded.

"Just try to be close to him so that you can get to know him and get comfortable around him." Dadi explained.

Ragini looked at her dadi for few moments then nodded yes. Dadi kissed her forehead and left.

"Dadi ma is right!" Ragini said wiping off her tears.

*****

"Laksh why didn't you come?" Swara screamed at him in phone.

"Swara I am busy." He said with disinterest.

"Busy? What are you even busy at Laksh?" Swara asked with sulking face.

"Swara I go to office! May be you don't have work but I do. Will you mind cutting the call now and let me do my work?" Laksh spoke irritated.

Swara cut the call irritated of Laksh's behaviour. Laksh sat there with grumpy face in his cabin.

"Lucky let's go!" Sanskar said pulling Laksh.