𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘

[trigger/content warning: mentions of alcohol]

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

2ɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ (๑˘ꇴ˘๑)

The "nice" moment you and the demon lady were having was interrupted by a frail male voice, "Mother..." It called out.

The woman froze her threading and gasped. In the blink of an eye, you were covered by the ends of her long white hair. Her hair was very thick and you couldn't see much of what was happening or who she was talking to.

"Can you really win?" The male voice lowly said.

You felt the demon woman tremble at the sound of his words and it made you curious as to why she was so scared.

Just a moment ago, she was on a killing spree. Now she's become so submissive over this one voice. Just who was she talking to?

"Rui..." She said meekly, fear present in her tone.

From behind the rock, you tilted your head. Rui? Wasn't that her son? Was the person she was talking to Rui?

"Don't you think this is taking too much time?" Rui said slowly, as if he were explaining instructions to a child.

The woman couldn't mutter any words to reply, instead, she whimpered softly, the fear inside her restricting her from speaking.

All of a sudden, a sharp glare stabbed through your soul, impaling you with hatred and envy.

The eyes felt nothing like the woman's azure blue ones. These ones felt powerful, stronger.

No doubt they belonged to this Rui person.

From what you could smell, Rui smelt related to the woman. But at the same time, they smelt nothing alike, as if they weren't even family in the first place.

The glaring died down as Rui switched his focus back to his mother, "You'd better hurry up..." He said lowly, "Or I'm gonna have to tell Father."

"No!" The woman yelled in desperation, "I-I can do it! You don't have to worry! I promise to protect you! So, please! Whatever you do, Don't tell your father! Just not him!"

At the sound of her begging, you felt... bad for her...

Whoever this "Father" person was probably did something to her that made her terrified by him. Even though this lady has murdered countless people, it doesn't mean she should be abused by her own husband.

Rui stared at her for an uncomfortably long time before his gaze hardened, "Well then hurry it up." He said coldly before his footsteps started retreating.

The atmosphere in the air was thick. The woman who quivering tremendously as she began hyperventilating.

She started swinging her hands around like crazy as she began moving the threads again, "Die! Die! Just die already! It'll be hell for me if I don't get rid of you!"