ᛁᛟᚢᚱ ᛚᛁᚠᛖ ᚨᚾᛞ ᚺᛟᚹ ᛏᚺᛁᛜᛊ ᚲᚨᛗᛖ ᛏᛟ ᛒᛖ

(Your Life and How Things Came To Be)

---

You were only 5 when you met him. After having a fight with your father, you ran off into the woods, without his knowledge. After some time, you sat at the base of a tree, arms wrapped around your legs, which were against your chest, and started crying. A voice asked if you were okay. You looked around to see a whelp (baby troll), who is 5-inches taller than you with black-colored stone skin, yellow eyes with red orange pupils, sharp claws, spikes sticking out of his elbows, and a set of horns curled around his face. You paid no attention to that and started venting to him.

After that, the two of you started hanging out together, getting to know each other, becoming friends. From that day on, you would sneak out of Camelot, go deep into the woods to hang out with him. The two of you would play hide & seek, tag, and many other fun games.

Whenever you would go to meet him in the middle of the night, you would return without anyone knowing you were gone, but when you left in the middle of day and returned home, your father would ask where you were, you would say that you were in the village, hanging out with the children. But that's a lie.

A little while later, you start learning Moon magic, under your Aunt Morgana's guidance. Because of this, you and your father's relationship started distancing farther and farther away and he started remarking you and your magic as dull, pitiful, saying that it should've been Sun magic, etc. Plus, I think it was pretty obvious with the birthmark on your face, looking like the daycare attendant from FNAF: SB.

When learning Moon magic, you can control water, make illusions, healing, and many more. Later on, you've gotten your familiar, well familiars actually, which were two owls named Jatt and Jutt. From what they told you, they're cousins.

(Jutt is the mainly white one while Jatt is the mainly red one)

You would have one of them sneak food into the dungeon, where the trolls that were captured by your father were, and the other would be sent to give letters to Bular when you couldn't leave the castle for the night

Gunmar knew about you two, it happened a few months after the both of you met. He was hunting when he saw you two playing. It was also when a knight followed you after seeing you leave the castle and got curious. You, of course, killed him with your magic because 1. If he were to get away, he'd tell your father and you wouldn't leave the castle ever again (not that he even knew anyways), or 2. He would've killed Bular and would've also done the first one. Bular also feasted upon his corpse. And when you met him in person, when was about to demand you to give him information of your kingdom, and you gave it to him without hesitation before he could even ask. Ever since then, you were viewed as an ally (Even killing some people from your kingdom, who disrespected your best friend, his family, and his fellow Gumm-Gumms, and bringing their corpses over so they could eat).