Vermilion

Soobin heard it

Soobin heard it. Heard what he meant.

But he was too much of a coward, feeling his confidence shrinking even as he stared at Yeonjun - the pretty red, still tinted on his cheeks, realizing that it was because of him. Soobin wanted to touch him, wanted to grip his hipbone, wished to pepper kisses to his cheeks, down to his jaw, the juncture of his neck. At this moment, there was nothing that Soobin wanted more than to feel Yeonjun on his lips, the pretty red on his mouth, to shut Yeonjun up and make him feel what he felt inside - fireworks that coiled hot through his veins.

Soobin wanted all of that, but before he could think about it too much, he released his hold and sprayed him with the foam. "Ha! I won."

Yeonjun looked taken aback, blinking his eyes. He recovered quickly, and just like that the usual grin was back on his lips as he wiped his wet hands all over Soobin's dry sleeves. "Are you sure?"

They went to start fighting again until their clothes were too wet and Yeonjun started to shiver.

Soobin shivered too, but for a different reason entirely.

Soobin became obsessed with making Yeonjun blush. It was like he couldn't get enough of it. The pretty red on his cheeks, because of him. Sometimes he just wanted to touch it, holding it underneath his fingertips, the tinted crimson. Yeonjun was always pretty but he looked lovely with the blush, like something straight out of a painting.

He did it whenever he got the chance. Whenever Yeonjun became too cocky, too flirty, Soobin would just lean in. Lean in close enough, until their eyes met, finally shutting Yeonjun up, and Soobin would just stare. Stunned at the way his plump cheeks reddened the closer he got.

Some days, he wondered about the red on his lips too.