03: The Doll's Jealousy

03:: The Doll's Jealousy

The night was soundless. The entire neighborhood was asleep by now after a long tiring day. Mr. Han, also known as the famous alcoholic pervert man of the neighborhood, finishes his last bottle of beer and tossed it aside, letting out a hiccup.

"Fuck you Kim!" he seethed, remembering the way Taehyung punched him earlier in the evening for touching his husband. "Not my mistake if his husband is so sexy," he mumbled, getting up off the floor and slumping on the couch behind him. "Always trying to seduce me."

"He is too much to resist…" Han mumbles sleepily, rubbing his palm on his manhood lazily. His mind was thinking about Jungkook's curvy figure, as he slowly dozed off on the couch itself.

He was a shameless guy and the whole neighborhood made sure to keep reminding him of this fact, everytime they passed by him. But Han believed he wasn't a shameless guy and it was the women's mistake for luring him. And also Jungkook too.

The only sound that could be heard in the darkness was the heavy breathing of drunken Mr. Han. He had been in a deep sleep until something jolted him awake.

His eyes slowly adjusted to the dark and that was when he saw her.

The doll he had mistreated earlier in the day was standing at the edge of the couch, staring at him with hollow, soulless eyes. He tried to scream, but he couldn't find his voice. The air around him seemed to thicken, making it difficult to move.

The doll took slow, measured steps towards him, her porcelain skin reflecting the dim light of the moon.

As she got closer, Mr. Han could see the anger in her eyes, and he knew that he was in trouble. The doll reached out and grabbed his ankle, pulling him towards her.

With a wicked, unearthly energy she began to torture him in the most brutal ways, tearing at his flesh with razor-sharp claws and screeching with demonic laughter.

Desperately trying to escape, Mr. Han tried to kick her away, but it was no use. The doll was too strong and determined to kill him.

She crawled up his body, her hair brushing against his already bruised skin like spider legs, and finally reached his face. With an unnaturally wide grin, she sank her teeth into his cheek, drawing blood and ripping flesh.

"You dared to touch me… and my owner?"

"I-i'm so -sorry, forgive m-me please! I beg you."

The pain was excruciating, and Mr. Han could feel himself beginning to slip away. But the doll wasn't finished yet. She continued to attack him, tearing at his face with her small, yet sharp teeth. As his vision started to darken, he knew that this was the end.

His punishment for touching Jungkook in an inappropriate way and also mistreating the doll earlier.

The man's screams echoed throughout the house, but no one came to his rescue. She continued to torture, her tiny fingers dug into his flesh, tearing at his skin.

The last thing he saw was the doll's victorious smile, blood dripping down her chin as she finally claimed her revenge.

The night air was filled with the sound of her cackling laughter, a chilling reminder to anyone who dared to mistreat a doll. The doll made sure to teach him a lesson in a very cruel way.

+

The next morning Jungkook woke up confused by the noise outside the house. He could sense something was wrong. He can feel it in the air. He immediately woke Taehyung, who was a heavy sleeper and went out to check what was actually going on.