012.

Elodie and her mother shared many similarities. Looks, habits, hobbies and the disliking for the parents of the children in Riverdale. However, despite them both not having a massive liking to the parents, they were sat in Alice's living room while the blonde haired women stood tall with her nose high as it pointed at the kids with hatred.

The parents found out about the party Nick St. Clair was hosting. Apparently, after Elodie knocked Nick on his ass and left, they brought out Jingle Jangle and got high off their minds.

When Tina for the call that her daughter consumed jingle jangle, she didn't believe it for a second. she knew her daughter was smarter then that, so before she drew any conclusions she asked her about what happened.

Elodie didn't tell her the whole story, she didn't tell her about the Nick thing. Not yet anyway. but she did tell her the truth about leaving early and not having a clue about the drugs.

When Tina told Alice they weren't coming, the women wouldn't take no for an answer, so the mother—daughter duo decided that they would just attend to get her to shut up.

When they walked in, all the kids were sat on one side while the parents stood on the other with scolding looks. Elodie glanced at all of them, rolling her eyes at the way they looked like they were getting an interrogation and sat down next to her mother on the arm chair.

"Riverdale best and brightest, huh." Alice sighed, standing with her hand on her hip next to Betty.

Mayor McCoy, Josie's mother, smilies politely at the women. "Thank you for hosting, Alice."

Alice smiled with pride "Thank you Mayor, McCoy."

Elodies head turned slightly towards her mother who was squished next to her side. She could see Tina roll her eyes, making her grin widely.

"When I heard what happened, I decided we should come together to deal with this motley crew of liars, dope fiends and fornicators." Alice glared at the children, then looking to her daughter with a tight smile "except for my Betty who was smart enough to leave the party before it defended into a bacchanalian free—for—all."

"God Mom, please don't..." Betty groaned under her breath. Looking down in embarrassment as everyone turned to her. Elodie could see Veronica whispering to Archie while looking at Betty, more then likely taking shit about the girl. The red-headed girl couldn't help but feel bad even if she wasn't exactly a fan of her right now.

"So what, your hosting this get together for what? to gloat?" Fred accused Alice with a look of annoyance.

Alice ignored the man and cleared her throat to silence the teens on the couch. Everyone fell silent and Elodie sunk more into her mothers side. she really didn't not want to be here and the topic of Nick St. Clair made her a little upset.

"Careful throwing stones there acid-queen Alice." Hiram stopped her from gloating any further "i'm not the only one that knows the story behind that mug shot that your daughter printed in her paper."

That made Alice's smirk drop as she sent a glare towards her daughter. Elodie was growing tired of sitting here. It wasn't necessary for her to be here, but of course the Cooper women wouldn't let up.

She noticed that her mother was getting agitated too, she was missing work and she had to listen to Alice and the other parents go on a rampage about this.

Hermione cleaned her throat from the awkward silence from Hiram telling Alice off. "Well, I for one, wild like to know who brought the jingle jangle to the party."

Elodie sat clueless with her head against her mothers shoulder. All the kids looked to each other and eventually their gaze ended up on Reggie who rose his hand hesitantly.