1.

Harry glanced up as the doorbell rang. He was making breakfast for the Dursley's, surprised when the doorbell rang, as they never got guests. He frowned as he glanced out the window, not recognizing the two men who stood outside the door. "Get it! Freak!" his uncle, Vernon, yelled from upstairs. Harry obliged quickly, smiling brightly at the men at the door, despite the scars on his face.

The men stared at Harry for a while before one of them bent down, grabbing Harry by the shoulders. Harry tensed and looked fearful as Sirius looked at him in worry. "Harry, do you remember me?" the man asked and Harry quickly shook his head, not responding to his uncle as he came into the living room. The man let go of Harry and straightened as the second man held his hand out for his uncle to shake.

"Remus Lupin-black, and Sirius black, we're here to take Harry," Remus, the man who had scars identical to Harrys, smiled. Vernon turned pale, ushering the men in and slamming the door behind them.

"Petunia! It's the freaks! She sent them for the boy," Vernon's voice was stricken with fear as he yelled to his wife, whispering the last part to her. Petunia, Harry's aunt, also paled and smiled thinly at the men. "Yes, yes, Harry go get your things and you'll be on your way," Petunia directed to the extremely confused boy.

Harry opened his mouth to protest, as the only thing in his possession were drawings of a wolf, and his cage, but stopped the moment he saw his aunts look. He rushed downstairs, folding up his cage and packing it in a spare bag he kept for trips, along with his drawings. Harry was shaking when he took a moment, not processing the yelling voices upstairs as his heart pounded.

Here he was, living everyday, and suddenly these two men show up and are taking him away from his aunt and uncle? This was the only life that he'd known. Harry was cursed from a young age, forced to turn into a werewolf every full moon, something he thought only happened in fairy tales.

His uncle and aunt had explained his background very harshly, not allowing him to ask questions. Since his fifth birthday, when he almost bit Dudley, they had started locking him in a cage to prevent him from hurting anyone. Harry breathed shallowly, allowing himself to catch his breath before he ran upstairs with his bag, fully ready to go. He wasn't sure escaping his relatives would help his case, but maybe, just maybe, he would have a chance to lead a somewhat normal of a life.

the talking ceased the moment he walked into the room and the man who introduced himself, Remus, stood and took Harry's hand.

"We'll be leaving now," He said grufly before walking out of the door, the other man trailing behind. Remus glanced back at the other man and smiled, and for the first time in years, Harry felt like his life was going in a good direction.

--

"Wizards only exist in fairytales," Harry protested. The men, Remus and Sirius, had just explained to Harry that they were wizards, and he was one too. Remus and Sirius glanced at each other before Remus sighed. "But you're a werewolf," Remus pointed out, making Sirius give him a wide-eyed look. Remus hadn't had the chance to tell Sirius yet, but he needed to get Harry to see that it was still possible.

Harry was wide-eyed, unsure how the man knew that. "I'm one too, Harry," He explained, rolling up his sleeve to reveal several scars that were self inflicted over the years as a werewolf. Sirius was just as shocked as Harry. They had planned on telling the boy, but Sirius wasn't expecting the boy to be one himself.

"Remus," He muttered but his husband didn't glance his way, focused on Harry who seemed to be shrinking in on himself. He was terribly confused, and was so alert of his new situation it was exhausting him. Remus sighed and rolled his sleeve back down, giving Harry a small smile.

"We'll give you some time in here cub, we'll be downstairs if you need anything," Remus explained, standing and directing Sirius out of the room. Harry still couldn't relax after they had ;left the room but he could finally figure out where he was going to put his cage.It was almost a full moon, after all.