NIGHTMARE | STELLE

STELLE

STELLE

"Umph, Ugh..." You were moving around because you were having a nightmare. What could it be? In your nightmare you were trying to run away from something.

As you ran far away ending up in the woods. Fog starts to emit from the ground as it becomes an eerie place. You thought you were safe until something suddenly jumps at you and you get covered by fabric and your vision blackens causing you to panic and wake up from your nightmare accidentally hitting someones arm next to you.

You took heavy breaths as you tried to calm down. Why did I have a nightmare in a sleepover...was it because of the spooky stories Sampo told about? Though, you were still scared of what happened in your nightmare sending chills down your spine. You became aware of your surroundings. what if a monster appears right in front of me! You start to overthink and you start to sweat until you feel someone touch your arm.

"EEK!" You quietly scream trying not to wake the others. "Relax, its just me." It was Stelle it seems you have woken her up because you hit her arm. You took a sigh of relief. "Oh my god, You were about to give me a heart attack!" Stelle chuckled by your reaction. "Had a nightmare huh?" You nodded in response. "Well..you woke me up.." Stelle yawned.

"Oh..im sorry.." You apologized. well I was getting killed in my dream! You thought silently in your head. "Its alright, I can go back to sleep right away." You scoffed. "Lucky..." You couldn't obviously go back to sleep after having that nightmare. Stelles expression changed liked she was thinking of something. "Hm...maybe I can make you go back to sleep."

"Huh? How?" You questioned. "I can comfort you physically and that will make you feel safe and you can go back to sleep without worrying about anything!" Stelle casually said though you thought you saw her smirk.

You started to blush by the thought of cuddling with Stelle making you getting carried away by those thoughts. Your thoughts got interrupted when Stelle said something. "Well?"

"Well it wouldn't hurt to try..." You muttered loudly for Stelle to hear. "Alright, come here." She patted the empty spot beside her. You scooted beside her laying your head down her chest. You felt the warmth from her as you started to feel assured.

"So...how does it feel?" Stelle asked. "Its actually pretty comforting."

"Hehe, im glad it worked." Stelle stroked through your hair making you blush. "Go on now...Shall I tell a story?" Stelle asked.

"No I think I have heard of enough stories for today." You laughed. Stelle wrapped her arms around you. You suddenly stiffened up but relaxing after a second later. Your eyelids start to flutter and you are already fast asleep by Stelles comfort.

"Hehe, how cute!"

a/n

hi

sorry for the short chapter😭