Chapter Fifteen

Next morning
Tae is getting ready . Giving extra care to his look. He will be going to Jin's apartment to pick up Jungkook.

Today is sunday so he doesn't need to worry about office. Jk hospital also gave them holiday. Tae once again looked at the mirror and saw time he was ready to go. Sit in his car drove to his destination.

Here he is. In front of Jin's apartment. He rang the door bell wait for few seconds. Door was opened by Jin.

Jin : oo tae, please come don't stand out

Tae : thank you.
Tae come looking at the apartment. It's not very small or very big. Normal and cozy give very homie vibe. It feel like home

Jin : you talk to Namjoon I will call bun ok

Tae nodded his head. Namjoon and he start talk some business stuffs.

Jk's pov

I was sleeping peaceful until my brother decided to broke it.

Jin : bun wake up. Tae is here to pick you up. Come on

Listen this I really feel annoyed. Who comes this early. O my god my sunday gonna ruined

Jk sit on bed lazyly.

Jin : you packed your bags right

Jk noded his head

Jin : good. Now go fresh up. Come down quick ok

I lazyly drag myself to bathroom in order to fresh up

Tae is glancing over the direction where Jin went. After a while only Jin come back alone.

Jin : bun is come wait a bit.

Tae just nodded. All of them talking about random when jk come with his luggage.

Jin : bun you come. Let's have breakfast then you have to leave.

Jk : you seem very happy that I am leaving.

Jin : you brat, always talk nonsense. Now stop come let's have breakfast.

All of them had their breakfast . Jk ready leave

Jin : take care

Jin kiss jk's forehead who smile slightly and leave.

Jk and tae sit in car and went to tae's apartment.

They are in front of tae's apartment . He opened the door and jk come in with luggage.

Tae : there is your room (point at direction) jk nodded and start heading there with luggage

Tae : bunny give it to me i will take it your room

Jk : No need I can do it by myself. We just roommate. Nothing else after two months I will go back .

Tae was hurt but didn't show it. Jk went to room tae also

After a while tae come down saw jk cooking as it's lunch time.

Tae : what are cooking bun? (Tae asked )

Jk : lunch

Tae made 'o' face waited jk to complete his cooking.

Jk put there lunch on table serve him and tae.

Tae: wow. It's so delicious bunny. Your cooking his best. (Jk hummed in response)

Like this lunch went tae talk and jk give small reply or just hummed in response. For tae this more than enough that jk is front of him. He is eating with him. He just hope in this two months he will to bring back old jk back.

They done jk was collecting dishes for washing them.

Tae : I will wash them. (Jk nodded about leave)

Tae : bun will go out for dinner hmm?
Asked as he wants to spend time with jk

Jk : No I will cook

Tae nodded and went to wash dishes came back and saw jk wasn't there he went to his room . He also went to his room to bring his laptop and some files to do office work.

It's dinner time now tae finish with his work. Saw jk his coming down for making dinner. Tae went towards to him.

Tae : do you want any help.

Jk : no. I am fine

Tae nodded and sit on kitchen counter admiring his beauty. Jk can feel stares on him but didn't say anything.

They did dinner again tae trying his best to talk to jk but usual response made sad.

Tae : bun what about watching movie after dinner hmmm.

Jk shook his head tae sign and finish his dinner wash dishes went to sleep

Tae : I hope you will be sleeping in my arms one day bun. (He went to his dream land)

Hope you like this chapter if did please do vote and share opinion in comment section. Stay tuned😌