Part 3: Chapter 16

*child loss warning*

"ELEAZAR!" I screamed and pushed the men away as I ran through the doorway.

I pushed the other Ava out of the way and cradled Eleazar tightly. "El." I yelled shaking him. He didn't move. "Baby. Baby, please. I'm so sorry I left you here." Sebastian was next to me with an arm on my shoulder. "Did you know?" I asked him angry.

"Ava I.." I started to say but stopped.

"You knew! And you didn't say anything!" I started to get angrier.

"El?" The younger me asked as she walked up.

How could she not protect him! Why didn't she save him! I bent over Eleazar's body sobbing. My Sebastian quickly stood up and held the younger Sebastian back as he tried to go for who ever just killed him. "Let me go!" He yelled.

"No, she has to do it." My Sebastian said softly but firm to him.

Why does she have to do it?

My Sebastian groaned and looked back at the doorway that was still open. "I know you know how to undo it."

"I.. I cant be too involved right here." Eleazar whispered.

"Undo the damn spell before Marvolo gets killed by the wrong Ava!" Sebastian snapped.

"Fine but that's it!" El yelled and suddenly like something clicked in my head all the memories rushed back. I gasped and held on the El's body tighter.

"Ava," I said almost too softly. She looked at me as her eyes were starting to glow red. "Kill him."

________

11 years ago

Sebastian's pov

"Sebastian, sit down." Ominis groaned.

I continued to pace in the front of the cottage while Ava screamed inside. Every time she did I had to hold every urge in my body to not bust in there.

"All pacing is going to do is bother me." Ominis groaned again.

"What if she needs me?" I asked out of breath.

"Then Poppy, or the doctor will come get you." Finally Ominis grabbed my shirt and yanked me down on the bench next to him.

"Any news?" The local merchant asked walking up with a bouquet of sunflowers and a basket full of food. She was an older woman who had ran the stall here in town since I was a boy.

"Nothing yet," I stood up and took the stuff from her.

"Well, it should be any minute. I snuck a little vile of liquid luck in case you get the new father jitters."  She winked and slowly walked back to her stall.

"Sit back down before you pace again." Ominis muttered.

"Does she think I'm going to be a bad dad?" I asked nervous.

"It was a joke, Sebastian."

The door flung open and Poppy popped her head out with a huge smile. "Eleazar is here!"

I walked into our bedroom where Ava was laying in the middle of the bed. Her silver hair was matted to her face with sweat. Beads of sweat still dripping off of her. Her eyes were closed as she panted but she wore a beautiful smile. In her arms was a tiny bundle wrapped up in a yellow blanket.

"My love," I whispered to her as I entered. She quickly opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"He's finally here." She said softly. "We have our own Eleazar now."