10 - You and Me

Y/n's POV

As Ben began to swim back to the boat, Carlos and Jay got a ladder to toss off the edge so Ben could climb his way back up. Adam came over to the ladder so he could help his son back up, grabbing onto his arm to help him back over the railing.

When Ben was safely back on board, we all cheered for him. I handed Ben back his crown as we congratulated him on handling the situation.

A screech was heard from above us. Looking up, Mal was swooping down onto the boat on the end with the stained glass window. Another cloud of purple smoke engulfed her dragon form as she landed, and when the smoke dissipated it revealed Mal but her dress had transformed from the Auradon blue and yellow Evie had originally made the dress with and into a purple and black Mal classic look.

Mal patted down some smoke that was coming off her dress. She looked up and caught Ben's eye, smiling as she waved down at him and Ben waved back.

Mal grabbed a hold of the skirt of her dress as she bent down in a curtsy, to which Ben responded with a bow as he extended both his arms.

Evie and I made our way over to the bottom of the stairs as two Auradon guards escorted Mal down them.

When Mal got to the bottom with us, standing in between me and Evie, she let out an exhale sigh. "Whoo! So, I did not know I could do that," she told us. I chuckled as Evie responded

"Tell me about it. That makes two of us."

"Uh, three of us. Would've loved to see that part of the instruction manual," I commented. We all laughed.

Then a sizzling noise came from next to me. When I looked down I saw Mal's dress was still partly singed from her dragon transformation. Since it was closer to Evie, she patted it down some more and blew it out.

"Shall we?" I asked Mal, offering her my hand as Evie did the same.

Mal grabbed both of our hands as she answered. "We shall."

Evie and I walked Mal over to Ben. Evie broke off to stand next to Doug and I broke off to stand by Jay.

"Hi," Mal said to Ben as she got closer and sighed. She was going to say something else before Ben interrupted her by pulling her in for a kiss in front of the whole ship.

When they didn't break apart after a moment, Carlos came up behind Ben and pulled back on his shoulder. "Alright, alright, alright," he said, causing everyone to laugh.

"I owe you guys so much," Ben told us as he looked around the ship.

"Yeah," Evie was the first to speak up.

"Definitely," I said, stepping forward.

"You got that right," Carlos said too, patting Ben on his shoulders.

"Just a little bit," Evie said, laughing.

"If there is anything that you need, or anything that I can do for you..."

"Um, actually..." Evie spoke up, raising her hand. I took this moment to make my way back over to Evie. I gave Jay a look, to which he smiled and nodded at me, as I stood next to E. "There is, Ben. I know a girl who'd... who'd really love to come to Auradon." E stared off to the shoreline of the Isle in the distance as she trailed off.

"It's Drizella's daughter, Dizzy." I took over for Evie, knowing where she was going with this. Evie nodded to me as I told Ben. "She's like a little sister to us," I said, gesturing between me and Evie.

"Then she should come," Ben said with not hesitation.

"Okay, great!" Evie said with a smile. I was smiling too, being so happy to get the ball rolling on bringing more kids over.