Cultivation World

Yilling wei kingdom:

Peace and quiet, who knew within the celestial mountain there is just a place where beautiful place exists

Peace and quiet, who knew within the celestial mountain there is just a place where beautiful place exists. Mortals, immortals, spirit beasts and spirit masters live together in joy and happiness. But the peace broke as yu xiaogang shouts were heard, the disciple walking just smiled knowing it was their 'little prince' making his teacher mad with questions.

In the Shu fang room:

"Wei Cheng!"

Yu xiaogang shouted in anger, xiao wu, who laughing a bit seeing his bestie troubling there teacher. Wei qingqiu glare at wei cheng, who was laughing with everyone.

"Sensei, still tho what I Said is true. It's impossible for a spirit beast to change its shape for its Wishing."

Wei cheng Said laughing, yu xiaogang now was about the throw this book at wei cheng but before he could, he heard a knock. His eyes went on baoshan sanren who was looking at his young grandson. Everyone stood up and bowed after seeing her there.
She walks in the shu fang from and stands beside yu xiaogang.

"A-Cheng, why are troubling your sensei again for?"

Wei Cheng looked at yu xiaogang and then back at his grandmother and said.

"Grandmother, sensei tolded us that if a spirit beast wants he/she can change its shape as it's Wishing, is that even possible?"

Baoshan smiled and said while walking towards him.

"Of course, he/she can. There are times when an spirit beast get there enchanted Mark's on them when they prove their bravery, talent and power in front of everyone."

Everyone were listening careful, wei ning asked.

"Has anyone ever got it?"

Baoshan said while showing them there Mark's.

"Of course, I have. Madam wei did and even crown prince wei ying has it."

Everyone was amazed seeing the mark's. Baoshan mark was a light rose on her neck.

"Madam wei's mark was a light fire on her forehead but we don't know about your crown princes mark yet. Due to him being sensitive about this where being."

Wei Cheng looked back at his sensei, held his ear 'sorry', yu xiaogang smiled and nodded.
_______________________________________
In Gusu Lan Kingdom:

A men in his 40s was drinking cha tea, while talking with someone, when he hears a knock on the door.

"Come in."

The men said, placed his tea down on the table. A young men came in and bowed, both men who were sitting in the room nodded.

"Uncle, brother you called."

The men was none other then lan wangji, the second prince of gusu lan kingdom, Lan qiren and lan xichen.

"Wangji, uncle wants to join calls his year as well."

Lan xichen said smiling, wangji looks at his uncle who was drinking tea, lan qiren looks at wangji and said.

"Wangji, I want to show the new students how we act as perfect cultivators."

Wangji bowed and Said.

"Of course uncle."

Wangji bowed again to both and left. Lan xichen toke all the invitation for this year but notice one of the invitation. He looked at his uncle and asked.

"Uncle, this invitation?"

Lan qiren looked at the invitation and said.

"To yilling wei clan, this year many disciples are there training. I and queen baoshan sanren have decided that the young disciples should learn about the cultivation world as well."

Lan xichen nodded and smiled.

"That's great uncle."
_______________________________________
A man in his 20s was taking a bath, stood up and changed into his clothes.
It was wei ying, the crown prince of yiling Wei clan. The worn light jewelleries on his head, placed hair in half pony tail. Red, golden and black robes with his sword in his right hand. Flute on his belt and a calming face.

He walked towards his grandmother's room, having notice saying to meet her. He knocked on the door and walked inside. Wei ying bowed to his grandmother and baoshan nodded and told him to sit with her. Baoshan told wei ying about the invitation of lan clan it's studys there, as baoshan thought wei ying disagreed on going but baoshan told wei ying something which changed his mind.

"Are you sure, you don't want to go to gusu?"

"Yes I'm sure."

"Alright then, I thought you would go and I will tell you about all the strong alpha's coming there this year."

"Alpha?"

Baoshan smiled and wei ying looked at her.

"Yes many powerful alpha's are going to be there."

"I'll go."

"But I thought you didn't wanted to go."

"I changed my mind."

"Everywell then, I'll tell them that you and others are coming there."

Wei ying bowed and left. Baoshan kept on smiling and said.

"I hope you find you alpha there wei ying."
_______________________________________
Thankyou for reading
See you soon
Bye