The Actual Story Begins lol

Chapter 1
New To Town
This is the life of Bluey Belldam, she's an average 20 year old college student. Her college is remote, and she lives in an apartment complex with her 8 week old kitten she found on the street. Her life wasn't perfect but it wasn't horrible either. That was until. . .
It was a warm summer day and Bluey had somehow found her way into a garden of vines, she was walking around until she had crashed into a tall, white haired, blue eyed man.
"I am so sorry sir!" Bluey said, looking up at him from the ground.
"It's fine! I was just doing some demon hunting. . .Have you seen a tall demon girl with light pink hair and yellow eyes?" He asked, helping her up.
"No, sorry." She replied.
"Oh well, I'm Soma Cruz. I help the Belmonts in demon hunting." Soma said with a big smile on his face as he put his arm out.
"I'm Bluey, Bluey Belldam. It's nice to meet you Mr Soma." She said, shaking his hand.
"You too Miss Bluey." Soma replied.
"I've always wanted to be a demon hunter, my parents were demon hunters for years! They aren't anymore." Bluey responded.
"Oh! Cool! I have an extra demon book." He said, putting his hand into his bag and pulling out a book.
"Oh, no I couldn't!" Bluey replied, her face turning red.
"I insist Miss. Bluey." He responded, handing her the book.
"Thanks. . ." Bluey said, taking the book and putting it in her backpack.
"No problem, I better get going now." Soma Said.
"See ya." Blue replied, kissing him on the cheek.
Soma turned a bright shade of red, paused, and then he then waved and ran past her.
"He's so sweet." Bluey mumbled to herself.
A few days later, Bluey was taking a walk through the Forest of Morning Light until she saw Soma passed out in the forest, she gasped and picked him up. Taking him back to her apartment she laid him on the couch and sat at the end of the couch. After a few minutes she turns on the TV as Soma slowly awoke.
"Where am I!?" Soma exclaimed, sitting up.
"My apartment." Bluey said, getting up and sitting next to him.
"What happened?" Soma asked.
"I found you passed out in the forest, so I took you here." Bluey responded.
"Oh, your apartment is very. . .cute." Soma replied.
"Thanks. . .Are you hungry? I have some snacks you can have." Bluey asked.
"Kind of yeah, but it's ok." Soma replied.
Bluey went to the kitchen and got him something to eat, she sat back down next to him.
"Oh, thanks." Soma replied as he began to eat.
"No problem. So how did you end up passed out in the forest?" Bluey asked.
Soma finished eating, and sat the plate down on the coffee table in front of him.
"I was being attacked by a witch, and she put a sleeping spell on me." Soma replied, "Why did you take me here?"
"Well, it would be weird and rude to leave you lying in the forest." Bluey answered, not wanting to just say "Because I love you and think you're cute." No, because that would be weird.
"Well thank you again Miss Bluey, but I should really get going." He said, as he stood up heading for the door.
Bluey stopped him and hugged him.
"Don't get hurt." She commanded, kissing his cheek.
Soma's face turned bright red as he assured her he would stay safe. He then left and Bluey sat back down.
"What if he doesn't like me, what if he thinks I'm weird?" Bluey thought out loud.
A few days later she ran into Soma in the city, for what may have been the last time she'd ever see him.
"Hey Bluey!" Soma said waving and walking to her.
"Oh hey Soma." She replied, she was carrying a small suitcase.
"What are you doing?" He asked, staring at the suitcase.
"I don't have enough money to pay my rent so I'm moving back to Greece to live with the rest of my family." She replied.
"What!? No! You can't go." Soma exclaimed, not realizing what he just said.
"Why not?" She asked, confused.
"Because I love you, ok?" Soma replied.
"I love you too Soma, but that doesn't fix my rent problem." Bluey said, tears in her eyes.
Soma hugged her and begged her not to leave, Bluey kept reassuring him that she had to go.
"Bluey, please, don't go." Soma begged.
"I must, I can't get a job here, and I'm broke." She replied.
"If I pay for it, will you stay?" He asked.
"You'd real243ly do that?" Bluey questioned him, no one had ever been that kind to her.
"Of course I would." He responded
She began to cry tears of joy.
"Thank you, you do not know how much this means to me. I really needed this." She said through her tears.
He hugged her and patted her head.
"I don't want to lose you Bluey. I really don't." Soma replied.
Bluey dropped her suitcase and hugged him back still crying. After she stopped crying she picked up her bag and they left back to her apartment.