"got you "

Warning:(Depressed reader au )

Eyes were getting heavier begging can't be open anymore...with every limited breathe this life is getting shorter and shorter.... you knew this was the end... you closed your wet eyes.... There is no way back ...

Slowly You felt some warmth in your body again ,it felt like someone is holding you... you slowly opened your eyes seeing a person with flag printed on his face ...in the cold snowy weather...the only people can be seen was you two... you heard loud music  far away maybe it was Christmas you thought...

But still you questioned yourself why is he here ...when it's Christmas he shall be celebrating it ..and why am I here ...i was supposed to be dead ...

He didn't notice you were awake his all focus was to get you home on time as the weather was getting colder ...

" It's cold...."

He flinched ofcourse he didn't expect you to be awake but then he calmed down....

"так ты проснулся.."

"... I can't understand..."

" oh sorry, feeling cold ? "

"Yeah...i don't think am wearing any-"

"Here my coat.. it's warm "

He said while putting that heavy coat on you.... you needed it ..cause you were not used to Russia snowy weather...

"Thankyou "

"Don't mention it... but ....why were you all alone in the snow in this cold ......fainted ? "

" I don't remember... it just doesn't match what is happening right now"

"Oh... don't take stress ... you just rest while i am carrying you..."(he chuckles)

"Aren't.... you feeling cold.."

"No...i am a.. countryhuman ..i don't feel extreme weather like this i guess  "

"Oh ok "

He was taking deep steps in snow... you were hearing crunching noises....but the warmest noise you were hearing was his heart while getting warm by his body... you closed your eyes while feeling the comfort ... that you always wanted..

He was also talking about random things so you won't get bored...

"Guess you are asleep....am i that cozy ...?"

"Yes ..." You said in sleepy tone

"Wha- you were listening.."(he blushes )

06/06/2023
336 words

Thankyou for reading see you in next chapter!