Birthday Boy

"Dear Diary, my name is Alabama Worley. I'm in trouble. I fell for the guy that I had to fuck for money. His boss paid me. I've only been doing this for about 3 days. I think im in love. I've never felt this way for anyone before. I'll start by telling you how we met".
"Hello, Alabama Worley speaking!"
"Hey it's my buddy's birthday this week and I want him to get laid. I'll pay you. He's going to the movie theatre", said the boss.
"Okay im down, you can pay me after!"
"Thanks, he's seeing the new street fighters", said the boss.
"Great! I'll be there"
The clock hits 12, I take a cab to the theatre. I order my popcorn, which is part of my plan. As soon as I walk in, I see him. He looks the same age as me. He was dark brown spikey hair and a doll-like smile. As I walk by I pretend to spill my popcorn on him.
"Oops my bad, I'm so clumsy!"
"It's okay!", he said with a smile.
"Mind if I sit down next to you?"
"Not at all", he said.
I look up at the movie screen not knowing what the hell I am watching.
"Sorry, Do you mind filling me in on what I've missed?"
"Not at all, this guy here is Sonny Chiba", he said.
"The Oriental?"
"The Oriental in Black, He's an Assassin", he says while looking up at the screen.
He explains it more and more to me.
"Mind if I sit next to you?"
"Not at all, you seem really nice", he says.
"I try my best"
He laughs and looks at my eyes and then back at the screen to not make it too obvious.
After hours of laughing and cheering, the movie came to an end.